Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arcorian -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Friends tab.

Like (Post)
    There is a wonderful free available and legal add-on for such a thing.smilie_op_045.gif Personally, I've been using it for years. cool.png With this add-on you can not only create a simple friend list, but even save many more individual details, about…
  • Telmah69 -

Liked Pablo22510’s post in the thread British Research Tree.

Like (Post)
    Militia: 1. 1932 2. 1934 3. 1936 4. 1938 5. 1940 6. 1942 7. Elite 1942 Infantry: 1. 1932 2. 1934 3. 1938 4. 1942 5. 1946 6. Elite 1946 Motorized Infantry: 1. 1938 2. 1941 3. 1944 4. 1947 5. 1950 6. Elite 1950 Mechanized Infantry: 1. 1944 2. 1946 3.…
  • Telmah69 -

Replied to a comment by Telmah69 on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    yours is good idea - said so at time would work well for newbs
    but idea of having one general moving around with no direct attack defense capability but just as a roll modifier I think is different enough to earn its own slot - I think lol
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Like (Post)
    Has some good points to it, I'm sure some will find it helpful :)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wall Reply
    lol
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wall Reply
    Isn't that considered Reposting?
  • Telmah69 -

Wrote a comment on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Comment
    think I stole your general idea =which I posted on but have made an alternative idea
  • General Nightman -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Like (Post)
    This is an introduction of Call of War for new players. So first thing first, when you go into a game. Probably the first thing you see is the Resource Button Resource - Oil/Fuel - Food - Metal - Rare Material - Manpower - Goods These are the…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Has some good points to it, I'm sure some will find it helpful :)
  • Telmah69 -

Posted the thread Generals.

Thread
    Just an idea, would it be an idea to have a general / Leader. one that would move with troops and provide a morale boost or attack/defense modifier. one per country if you like a Montgomery, Eisenhower or Rommel this could be added to research tree to…
  • amyjones123 -

Wrote a comment on amyjones123’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You can easily deposit or withdraw funds from your Coinbase account but in some cases withdraw is disabled due to security reasons. You can contact our customer care if you face any problem while withdrawing funds. Call us our toll-free Number…
  • Telmah69 -

Replied to the thread inactive period.

lol - I think we need our own chat room anyway- things are like they are -yes. but that's the whole point of having this area of the forum to put forward ideas to make improvements Quote from Ryan04px2025: “you may not be available for 1 day so that…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Now follows RYANWEN.

Follow
  • Ryan04px2025 -

But people would prefer to keep it this way. They might also forget to go on COW
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread What would you do if... Game.

Split up my forces, or counter one invasion then deal with another. Sometimes inactivity is the better part of valor ;) What would you do if forces were unloading at your undefended capital, but all your planes were 8 hours away?
  • Telmah69 -

cant see any sarcasm - just presuming that they are all on same plane... I agree, no one knows what will happen in next 2 to 4 weeks which is why I suggested a staggered period of inactivity. like you I am not available ALL the time as I average a…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Now follows gusv.

Follow
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

Firstly I would absolutely be in for an event like this. Quote from General Nightman: “How would this be done? Would there be different player levels? Is it ranked? What map would be used? ” I would assume a rank requirement then free ranks. Perhaps…
  • amyjones123 -

Wrote a comment on amyjones123’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You can easily deposit or withdraw funds from your Coinbase account but in some cases withdraw is disabled due to security reasons. You can contact our customer care if you face any problem while withdrawing funds. Call us our toll-free Number…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Posted the thread Training Alliance.

Thread
    Hello, I am Ryan and I will be recruiting people for the training alliance. TAG JCUTY. For new players and old players that are active. They will be taught how to get better at this game and the goal is to go into combat strong and sturdy. Please tell me…