Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• asher21 -

Wrote a comment on asher21’s wall.

Wall Comment
    who else likes 1.5?
  • revengegirl -

Replied to the thread Hobbies and your recent activities.

My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic side
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Europe Clash of nations #3439233.

The servers are secure and hacking the game is not possible. If you suspect someone is tampering with your account please change your password immediately. We receive a few reports of double disembarking time per year. This has never been duplicated…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread The 'Bering Sea' cross between Alaska and Siberia. BUGGED!.

Actually this has been the case for years. It has to do with the rendering of the map “seam” where the joint is. This feature makes it possible to scroll and navigate all the way around the world, but it can leave units trapped in that line that…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread iPhone app won’t load.

Claims such as this are handled on a case by case basis. Yours is a very unique case. Please make your request known to the person handling your ticket.
  • xRaptorZx -

Replied to the thread Version 1.5 and Armored Cars.

At this level, I would hope no one's doing direct attacks, and they know to patrol due to the time that it takes to attack and return.
  • Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread Version 1.5 and Armored Cars.

Quote from xRaptorZx: “Cloudpop, I apologize, that's what I had 10 fighters, 10 Attack Bombers, and 3 Tactical (personally ive yet to undersatnd why you would get Tactical vs attack but i built 3 to test) I want to mention one more thing that I forgot…
  • Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread Inactivity record (1.5).

11 players isn't that much since there is a total of 100.
  • BlazingInfernos -

Replied to the thread Movement and Infrastructure with some unit suggestions.

Quote from MadMike69: “I didn't want to get into air play with you,I was afraid your next suggestion was to restrict plane types to levels of airfield/base. ” No i ain't gonna suggest anything like that.
  • BlazingInfernos -

Posted the thread Build Queue.

Thread
    I have noticed this since the last update came out. In some provinces once you queue for a lvl 2 IC, I am not able to queue further levels of IC but i am able to queue everything else. Please look into it. Thanks.
  • KriegMaker -

Replied to the thread Hobbies and your recent activities.

• bucewni -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Gold usage.

Like (Post)
    Quote: “Well as for a money making system I can only think of one other solution. That would be that getting high command would allow to play games without gold use. Meaning you would have to pay to play without gold. So far though, that has not been…
  • DatMannsBrice -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

3465883 YourMom21 I don't know what is preventing me from entering because my computer and internet is fine. It stars loading normally then shows my resources and only my resources at the top of the loading screen. I can access the market from my…
  • frenchhades13 -

Posted the thread Loading Screen.

Thread
    As many of us "seasoned" CoW players become familiar with the loading screen for a game it loses it flair it had the first time we saw it. The first time I saw the new loading screen I was really impressed and I enjoyed the fact that they added in…