Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bigboss_ironfist -

Liked Vlanchavic’s post in the thread Call of war 1.5 event.

Like (Post)
    Fair enough I was talking mainly about the start of the game balancing province development and research with building a decent army. But you’re right, manpower does become useless later in the game Also I’m not sure how I feel about each troop…
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Liked kahue16’s post in the thread Your Troop Compositions?.

Like (Post)
    The types of troops I use depend on the map and location, but generally: (22 player map)Game start >>Land: Infantry, light tank and normal artillery;Naval: Destroyers, rarely submarines because I don't like them;Air: Tactical bombers as soon as…
  • Alphared -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Quote from freezy: “You try really hard to misinterpret what I say, do you? ” Misinterpreted? Quote from freezy: “Thanks for the feedback again guys. I have to agree to something Nooberium has said in this thread: It would help us much more if you
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from CzarHelllios: “- Their is no challenge between a serious dedicated Gold User and a regular user. Practically twelve plus years, I have been around and with some of the older top tier alliances in Bytro Labs Games. All my exploits and tricks…
  • freezy -

Liked ducwigen’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Just want to comment on airstrips vs aircraft factories. Why can we not build airstrips in cities & only Aircraft factories? The 30 minute build time vs 6!? hours seems way off*. Plus I would lower the cost of airstrips just a little more, the grain &…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked Newbss’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Wanted to play a few days before sharing my opinion. Before that , I have a question has the upper management been replaced in the last few months ? Since July/August there were changes that lead to this. Are you guys trying to cut the costs of…
  • Alphared -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alphared: “Quote from freezy: “Thanks for the feedback again guys. ...//... if we decide to do so ” So, you really only want in game referenced commentary, and will discount "theorycrafting" (as you call it)... ? And if those in game…
  • freezy -

Liked Nimbrel’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I joined S1914 back in 2011, enjoyed the game and played it long enough to reach Field Marshall rank before moving on to CoW, which I have been playing on and off since. With these new changes, which I like, I fear your moving along the same path…
  • _Pontus_ -

Quote from Newbss: “To be honest ... have a great day :) , who cares about 1 player ? ” Newbss, you do realize that almost all players active on the forum (at least those with more than a few months or a few games under their belts) are all on your…
  • freezy -

Liked JackKrel’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I've played about 20 games of CoW, so still a relative new player but it is a game I truly enjoy and I've always loved the Axis & Allies board game. I tried to limit my comments around unit balancing, but the feedback provided is based off the…
  • Alphared -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CzarHelllios: “- Bytro isn't making any mistakes in marketing really. If anything they have increased it over YouTube, Facebook(Logins are broken and have never been fixed)., Instagram and other sites. That's how a lot of decent people I met…
  • Alphared -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from CityOfAngels: “ ” what you are saying actually: - a high level of knowledge leads to advantages..... What on earth is wrong with that? A player puts in the time to learn stuff and thus gets the benefits from…
  • Pinelm -

Now follows Bytro Labs.

Follow
  • Alphared -

Liked CzarHelllios’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    - Bytro has tried over the years to try to equal the playing field with activity. Aka make it so that Micro-Management doesn't do much and someone who just occasionally logs in has as nearly a equal playing field to someone who is hyper active as…
  • _Pontus_ -

Quote from Last Warrior: “@_Pontus_ Why do you defend this gamestylethen, if you dont like use it yourself? And Stop abuse me, you did it already third time... I was 1st teacher of rogodetersnowl in PL... ” I do not defend any gamestyle. I defend…
  • Pinelm -

Wrote a comment on Pinelm’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Only the strong ones will survive
  • Alphared -

Liked CzarHelllios’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from Rrred: “- Why change the game anyway? What is wrong with it? @GaiusUltima @Arcorian @Ibeses Low retention rate? What is the problem? ” Well, there we are at he core question.... WHY? Why do this silly operation, pissing…
  • freezy -

Liked Last Warrior’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from white bird: “Defensive strength of some units against air force seems a bit unrealistic / disproportionately out of balance? ” And? Airforces were too overpowered, now they are nerfed, but still usable. SP AA and Mech. Inf. are day 6…
  • Alphared -

Liked C88’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    you guys talking about cheaters.. but where the hell do u see cheaters? lets talk about cow 1.5 instead..the game could even work if they would give more resources so that we can just try more then 1 or 2 strategy and not to be feared if we went for air…
  • Alphared -

Liked Newbss’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Wanted to play a few days before sharing my opinion. Before that , I have a question has the upper management been replaced in the last few months ? Since July/August there were changes that lead to this. Are you guys trying to cut the costs of…