Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LoI10522 -

Wrote a comment on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi,
    My team-Polish Army of Titans won The Team League map 2, who should I contact with to get the rewards?
  • Kehsct -

Posted the thread First Battle = No Dmg?.

Thread
    In my current map, 2783734, which is a homefront map, I have noticed that often times, the first attack from one of my units seems to make no effect. The most recent occurrence of this was just a few minutes ago when attacking a convoyed tac with an LT…
  • kooba73 -

Replied to the thread ALLIANCE WORLD CUP 2 registrations are open.

A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 23rd of July: 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War…
  • Werwolf -

Replied to the thread New Feature: Scenario Rotation.

. Quote from nemuritor98: “what makes me curious is how you got from point A to point B Point A being inactivity in maps and point B being your idea of removing maps ” Exactly they can't even explain properly their bad change.
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread ships now going past eachother mean war.

Quote from waffle army: “i am not sure if this is happening because of the fire at will update or anything ” yes, it is
  • nemuritor98 -

what makes me curious is how you got from point A to point B Point A being inactivity in maps and point B being your idea of removing maps
  • waffle army -

Posted the thread ships now going past eachother mean war.

Thread
    ok so i have declared war on yemen as britain on historic world map because i was trying to send lots of troops to persia by sea, it ran into a couple of destroyers and now i lost like 30 divisions, i then sent my ships bombarding persia to bombard…
  • waffle army -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

Like (Post)
    I agree with Wafflearmy ... I recently played my first 7 games in the tutorial map and Crimea was not identified as a country ... Map needs to be updated identifying Crimea as a country ... (-:
  • Werwolf -

When I saw this change I nearly got a heart attack on how bad it is. This is the worst change that can happen in Call of War I spent over $1000 on this game and let me tell you something until this change is reversed I will quit the game and not spend 1…
  • f118 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Quote from nemuritor98: “I'm wondering, why didn't this make it first to the Frontline Pioneer games? Isn't the FP supposed to try things first and deliberate whether or not it's balanced and whether or not to include it in the…
  • Eternus -

More x4 speed maps would be best IMO (not only by events, but rather having x4 available all the time).
  • RayquazaXD -

Thank you Bytro for destroy the rol matches and the option of play only with your friends. Ok, the change is good because we'll have less inactivity, but why this affect to the internal Alliance games? So, now we have less scenarios and only high…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked Delby’s post in the thread New Feature: Scenario Rotation.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “
    The following scenarios will be retired: Tournament Island 1941 - Mediterranean Theater The English Channel ” Will the achievements for winning on the retired scenarios be kept since they may return as events or will the…
  • Delby -

The following scenarios will be retired: Tournament Island 1941 - Mediterranean Theater The English Channel ” Will the achievements for winning on the retired scenarios be kept since they may return as events or will the…
  • Kingslayer99 -

Replied to the thread Account banned and i don't know why.

<p>portuguese and thanks for replying me!</p>
  • nemuritor98 -

Quote from Kingslayer99: “<p>If you are talking about this, I already sent an email, but I received no reply.<br></p> ” yes, i'm talking about that, if you sent one, then wait, they usually answer within 48-72 hours by your problems with the code…
  • Kingslayer99 -

<p>If you are talking about this, I already sent an email, but I received no reply.<br></p>
  • nemuritor98 -

Quote from Arcorian: “The following scenarios will be retired: Tournament Island ” sad to see this map go, it was a nice option for competitive
  • Arcorian -

Posted the thread New Feature: Scenario Rotation.

Thread
    1563873255_news_images_13186.jpg
    Attention, Generals! Today we are introducing the new scenario rotation to Call of War! Starting today you will be able to join games from a list of 4 permanently available scenarios and 1 additional one from a pool of 5…