Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread UK HWW.

Tibet, militia, artillery, naval bombers, all signs point to a good player :)
  • 6thDragon -

Replied to the thread How to report cheaters?.

I use to join with alliance mates fairly often but we don’t do any of the backstabbing map share shenanigans. Joining with a few players you can trust is a huge asset.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread How to report cheaters?.

Like (Post)
    Noted.The only crime would be 1 person with multiple accounts on one map or maybe 2 people in one location/IP addresses one location playing one map.Bytro officials can confirm if I'm right or wrong. @Arcorian The alliance members joining one map should…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked DOMORIAMORAMOR’s post in the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from asifsaroor: “oh great visuals. ” Not just gorgeous, but ultra-gorgeous ;)
  • Suna232 -

Posted the thread What is the WORST, most annoying CoW bug.

Thread
    Lets share our CoW experiences with bugs and game issues :) What would be,in your opinion, the worst :cursing: , most annoying :wallbash ,bug you remember !! Share experiences with details :D :D
  • DOMORIAMORAMOR -

Replied to the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Quote from asifsaroor: “oh great visuals. ” Not just gorgeous, but ultra-gorgeous ;)
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread 8 Battle reports.

In the Bugs and Issues section,thread -Front Reports, someone had an exact problem. Game developer Freezy gave feedback that it has been taskfixed and will be sorted out.
  • Ignatio Oddball -

Posted the thread 8 Battle reports.

Thread
    I can only see the last 8 battle reports - no matter how many new there are. Is this a bug? Or am I overlooking something?
  • Vanrendo -

Liked patriota75’s post in the thread How to report cheaters?.

Like (Post)
    OK, thanks for answer. I play this game for 8 years, till now best tactic I saw was to call friend to join, share maps with everyone, see periods when players are active, when they are not, then kill them one by one. You do not need intel or anything,…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread UK HWW.

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Posted the thread UK HWW.

Thread
    I started this game 6 days ago, now it's day 7. I'm #1 with 640 VP's as UK, with the Soviet-Germany-Poland coalition behind (or rather ahead) of me (USSR has 580 VP's and Germany has 400). My econ is about 1/2 of there's with 700/hr for basically all…
  • patriota75 -

Posted the thread Sell profile.

Thread
    Can I sell my COW profile to other user? It has 200+ k of gold and some booster cards.... profile is Damjan7
  • patriota75 -

OK, thanks for answer. I play this game for 8 years, till now best tactic I saw was to call friend to join, share maps with everyone, see periods when players are active, when they are not, then kill them one by one. You do not need intel or anything,…
  • Frederichdergrosse -

Replied to the thread Modern META.

I am fine with it here, that is not a concern. I expect it to evolve as I gain experience. Primarily I play Allies, and to date have enjoyed the SPG/SPRA combo for the same effects as the AB/TB groups. Splitting off and having mobile meat shields,…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Nostroma’s post in the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Like (Post)
    Oh, it is very unclear to me. I am a literal person and how you wrote this seems to imply that if you get wiped out by golders it's because you have no skill.
  • Vanrendo -

Noted.The only crime would be 1 person with multiple accounts on one map or maybe 2 people in one location/IP addresses one location playing one map.Bytro officials can confirm if I'm right or wrong. @Arcorian The alliance members joining one map should…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread The Militia Guide.

Like (Post)
    Another way to phrase Python's post: Please consider updating the guide to reflect recent militia/commando/stealth balancing changes. Thank you :)