Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• boston bulldog -

Replied to the thread Cannot Access Certain Units.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread The ability to create roads.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “That probably isn't very necessary and I never said you were stupid ” then maybe try to tone back your passive agressiveness? :D Quote from Imasoup64: “not infrastructure, new paths that the troops can follow. Ones that you…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Nuclear transport ships.

kinda pointless of a suggestion as they're removing nuclear ships in cow 1.5? :D
  • suntso -

Posted the thread mysterious province conversion.

Thread
    So, my ally and I were mopping up an inactive player. The inactive gets eliminated, but many provinces still have low morale. I place units on production provinces to give them a morale bump. At day end, two of the provinces convert to ownership of my…
  • suntso -

Replied to the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

So I'm working on a unit browser tool. I have questions : A) Do build costs and support costs always remain the same for a unit, regardless of level? B) Does speed in friendly and enemy provinces ever vary from 80% and 50%? C) On the unit info panel,…
  • General Nightman -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Repair and heal.

Like (Post)
    Units already have a natural rate of healing. 15% of the damaged portion is replenished at day change when your unit is on a province you own. This means that a unit missing 10 hit points will gain 1.5 hit points.
  • THEARBITER117 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5.

• THEARBITER117 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    We changed alot from Event 1 to Event 2, and we will keep changing or adding alot still. There are more Test Events to come. How about playtesting the second Event and giving feedback what exactly you don't like and why. This way you can help to shape…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Repair and heal.

Like (Post)
    Units already have a natural rate of healing. 15% of the damaged portion is replenished at day change when your unit is on a province you own. This means that a unit missing 10 hit points will gain 1.5 hit points.
  • gusv -

Liked 24clayton’s post in the thread Repair and heal.

Like (Post)
    personnaly if I were a soldier in a unit that is damaged,my morale would be pretty good if I knew that I could be healed or given a rest break after a battle instead of left for dead on the battlefield those players who do not use gold would really like…
  • Imasoup64 -

Replied to the thread Nuclear waste.

but with regular nuclear radiation it doesn’t fade away for hundreds of years so maybe the radiation doesn’t fade away for say 10 in game days
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread I'm most Popular Nation, but no AI Nation will give me ROW.

Like (Post)
    It isn't that 88% is a magic number as I have gotten row with lower popularity than that. My point was if you can improve your reputation with them you have a higher chance of getting row faster.
  • Imasoup64 -

Posted the thread Nuclear transport ships.

Thread
    the nuclear boats are a big upgrade from the normal ones but I think there is one missing, a nuclear transport boat I see the possible problems with this already but I think there is a way around it If the core providence has a nuclear reactor and a…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Updating Stats and Achievements.

Quote from Aurium79: “Had same problem Bad time - I killed 60+ units as a new user during this time and no credit so my stats look very very awful Can you do something ” I think the issue was resolved but do you get the stats back? BTW, as a new…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Yes, that makes sense. I tried having units move into the contaminated area right after the detonation and there was no damage. The nuclear radiation particles damage to units should slowly fade away
  • Imasoup64 -

so does that mean this already happens and I haven’t noticed it also the the damage thing is also a good idea The bomb is cool to use but it can also affect you when you move troops through it
  • Aurium79 -

Replied to the thread Updating Stats and Achievements.

Had same problem Bad time - I killed 60+ units as a new user during this time and no credit so my stats look very very awful Can you do something
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Guide to Naval Units.

• Ryan04px2025 -

That probably isn't very necessary and I never said you were stupid
  • Imasoup64 -

not infrastructure, new paths that the troops can follow. Ones that you can build, “new roads” Also I’m not stupid