Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MontanaBB -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers on Carriers..

Quote from MadMike69: “thought I'd made a big enough point that the planes were not capable at the time. ” And they're still not able to use full-size fixed-wing transports on carriers in the year 2020. It would take a mad man to try to land a fully…
  • gusv -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Choosing between "Move" and "Attack".

Like (Post)
    Thank you, gusv.
  • gusv -

Liked Winged hussars’s post in the thread Milita isn’t always useless.

Like (Post)
    I always heard other call of war players say:[ don’t make militas, it sucks]...........etc but I’m just here saying: milita isn’t always useless you see: milita is ACTUALLY guerilla fighters! WOW! they are SUPER effective in mountain also they…
  • gusv -

Liked AVI6669’s post in the thread using convoys.

Like (Post)
    Which ships transport which troops/tanks/planes? How are more convoy ships created? At what point in the game does the game start you off with 2 free convoy ships?
  • gusv -

Liked Winged hussars’s post in the thread using convoys.

Like (Post)
    U just move the land units to sea ,they will become convoy
  • MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers on Carriers..

I was going to talk about the men needed for the unit but thought I'd made a big enough point that the planes were not capable at the time. Good input tho.
  • Winged hussars -

Replied to the thread using convoys.

U just move the land units to sea ,they will become convoy
  • Winged hussars -

Liked AVI6669’s post in the thread using convoys.

Like (Post)
    Which ships transport which troops/tanks/planes? How are more convoy ships created? At what point in the game does the game start you off with 2 free convoy ships?
  • Winged hussars -

Posted the thread Milita isn’t always useless.

Thread
    I always heard other call of war players say:[ don’t make militas, it sucks]...........etc but I’m just here saying: milita isn’t always useless you see: milita is ACTUALLY guerilla fighters! WOW! they are SUPER effective in mountain also they…
  • Winged hussars -

Replied to the thread Rocket bug, Easter egg, or a feature?!?!.

I miss you Khabarovsk krai. I think all knows why...
  • Marching in Place -

Replied to the thread Choosing between "Move" and "Attack".

• Louisiana Boy James -

Replied to the thread Call of War For Every Country.

Day 2 for Southern USA and United Kingdom has come out!
  • anonymousbeast -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Call of War For Every Country.

Like (Post)
    Hello @Louisiana Boy James I must say I found this a very interesting read and pretty good I am kinda focused on the UK chapter which I find to be honest and really I want to know more of what will happen there to the player playing as Germany Well
  • anonymousbeast -

Liked Louisiana Boy James’s post in the thread Call of War For Every Country.

Like (Post)
    Hello. A long time ago I decided to try to create a player's manual on Tablo. I played as 100 different countries on the World at War map. My "book" contains every single day and all the strategies that I followed. It was written in present because…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Choosing between "Move" and "Attack".

Quote from Marching in Place: “WHEN should I choose "Attack" instead of "Move"? ” I use the attack mode when using artillery, bombers, rockets, and capital ships to bombard an adversary. I use move when I advance a unit to take over a province,…
  • gusv -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Choosing between "Move" and "Attack".

Like (Post)
    I've been playing a few weeks now and still don't understand the tactical advantage/difference between simply moving to a target location, and selecting a specific stack at that target location, when I can see the stack at that location, when employing…
  • gazsom -

Replied to the thread Super stacks of Battleships Carriers and Transports.

• Marching in Place -

Posted the thread Choosing between "Move" and "Attack".

Thread
    I've been playing a few weeks now and still don't understand the tactical advantage/difference between simply moving to a target location, and selecting a specific stack at that target location, when I can see the stack at that location, when employing…
  • AVI6669 -

Posted the thread using convoys.

Thread
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “his artillery destroy the naval units as some naval units are weaker than artillery ” Agree. In this game, destroyers are one of those units weaker than artillery. And as I said before: 'if he's near one of your capital…