Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bucewni -

Replied to the thread Gold usage.

gold options are just a pay to use cheat codes... Form Dublin, Ireland to Sicily, Italia in under 4 hours... Good work Bytro and good bye
  • BladeFisher -

Replied to the thread Morale expansion factor.

Hi, yes thanks for these but it was very difficult to keep building propoganda offices when so close to a solo victory. Nearly lost it as still had to fight too to win.
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Replied to the thread Where you live in.

I am Asian But yeah, no one will pick Antarctica... Because there are no penguins playing
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Replied to the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Everyone around me: nooooo you cant just survive and take over! Me as the Philippines: hehe unit be island hopping
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Replied to the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

I like certain things from each both I prefer the way 1.0 is played. But yeah I think I am starting to lean towards 1.5 because 1.0 games are almost non-existant
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Replied to the thread What is your favourite messaging app.

discord for games and my friends online Messenger for friends I personally know
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Replied to the thread New command buttons :(.

I have asked for the same thing a few minutes before I replied here, we are not used to it I see. They are basically copying how it looks on PC then doing it on mobile version.
  • Eindringlin_galing -

Posted the thread Command Buttons.

Thread
    I see that the developers are kind of like...taking the PC version of Call of War and putting it into mobile. For me, I think the old command display(idk) was easier to use but I respect others opinions on this so don't mess me up. (Probably a
  • uniquemmo234 -

Posted the thread Nitrogen Purging Services.

Thread
  • OldPotatoes -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of war 1.5 Too Expensive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Motorwheel: “Call of war 1.5 has lots of buildings and a tiny flow of resources to accomplish it, even more important buildings were recently added a few days ago too. A player is expected to delegate money and resources to research and…
  • frenchhades13 -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Traps.

Like (Post)
    I really do not see much of a place for mines and barbed wire in the game. They would be traps for spending unneeded resources for new players much like forts are. If you build minefields and barbed wire instead of troops, which you will have to because…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Increasing cost for gold usage (map based) or gold cap.

You can write a thousand threads about this subject; Bytro will just not change their policy about this. There have been hundreds of ideas and suggestions over the years, often with a keen eye on the income stream for them as well; yet the company…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Version 1.5 and Armored Cars.

Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “Quote from Edepedable: “I just had another look at them as I just started a map playing Axis. It really does seem there is no real reason for me to build light tanks. I actually just finished a world map as soviet (I…
  • Danieliyoverde123 -

Replied to the thread Version 1.5 and Armored Cars.

Quote from Edepedable: “I just had another look at them as I just started a map playing Axis. It really does seem there is no real reason for me to build light tanks. I actually just finished a world map as soviet (I won with my coalition) where I also…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Aircrafts too strong?.

Quote from Artificial Stupidity: “I am currently playing version 1.5 22 countries normal speed. I have once been defeated by a country using aircrafts, so I joined him and started playing aircrafts. After playing for two rounds, I found that tactics…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

Like (Post)
    The challenges with any single player tournament is the issue of non aggression pacts and secret deals that affect the outcome. Despite our best efforts at regulating games to detect and remove any such attempts at cheating there were always attempts to…
  • Edepedable -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Aircrafts too strong?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “ In CoW1.0 tactical bombers beat anti air or SP anti air in 1on1 fights, additionally to their ability to pick and choose targets. So yeah, probably OP in 1.0. ” It's good to hear you say that after all those years!
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Petition To Preserve and Protect COW 1.0.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, I believe that the preservation of 1.0 in Call of War is important because I really do not see an improvement in the advances of 1.5. If you believe in the same thing or like 1.5 but still want 1.0 to exist please sign this petition. Over here