Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• _Pontus_ -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from CityOfAngels: “But the exploits I'm talking about are like 'cheat codes', hacking the game to throw all that strategy stuff out the window. ” Well, that is something else. And I am glad I do not know them, so I…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “On unit balancing of ACs: In the old CoW you only quite recently - was it a year? maybe 1,5 years ago? - made ACs cool again. The dimw... errrm.... vast majority of players ofc did not understand their usefulness before and still…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Voting for next event.

Playing my 5th straight game in 1939 map (I'm a WW2 history fan freak) after initial 7 games in tutorial ... I'd be curious about 1944 endgame ... (-:
  • gusv -

Now follows Boozo.

Follow
  • gusv -

Liked Boozo’s post in the thread Voting for next event.

Like (Post)
    “I can’t wait for the next doomsday.” “No, I want a speed round!” “Where’s 1944 Endgame?” Everyone has their own preferences. We all want to play certain “Event Games.” But we can’t choose. There should be a voting system. You vote…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “On unit balancing of ACs: In the old CoW you only quite recently - was it a year? maybe 1,5 years ago? - made ACs cool again. The dimw... errrm.... vast majority of players ofc did not understand their usefulness before and still…
  • CityOfAngels -

Liked Last Warrior’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “It is tactics and commitment. Nothing more and nothing less. ” It's bug using, even developers accepted that cheat is not planned. In CoW of 2015-2018 we had higher defensive air to air stats by Bombers, stat. Bombers and naval…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from CityOfAngels: “But the exploits I'm talking about are like 'cheat codes', hacking the game to throw all that strategy stuff out the window. ” Well, that is something else. And I am glad I do not know them, so I…
  • gusv -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “So you say giving out more resources would fix alot of issues in 1.5? ” IMO that in itself would not make the game more interesting... One of the nice things of the old CoW was that you had to work with various sets of resource…
  • CityOfAngels -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

• CityOfAngels -

• Boozo -

Replied to the thread Recruiting for Azz3kiev Alliance.

• Boozo -

Replied to the thread All i see is pointless updates.

• C88 -

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from freezy: “So you say giving out more resources would fix alot of issues in 1.5? ” IMO that in itself would not make the game more interesting... One of the nice things of the old CoW was that you had to work with…
  • Gator98forever -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alphared: “So, you really only want in game referenced commentary, and will discount "theorycrafting" (as you call it)... ? And if those in game experiences relate to other experiences, what then? If the person having the in game experience…
  • _Pontus_ -

On unit balancing of ACs: In the old CoW you only quite recently - was it a year? maybe 1,5 years ago? - made ACs cool again. The dimw... errrm.... vast majority of players ofc did not understand their usefulness before and still not after they finally…
  • Boozo -

Posted the thread Voting for next event.

Thread
    “I can’t wait for the next doomsday.” “No, I want a speed round!” “Where’s 1944 Endgame?” Everyone has their own preferences. We all want to play certain “Event Games.” But we can’t choose. There should be a voting system. You vote…
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread The Blame Game.

• Boozo -

Replied to the thread Call of War Jokes.

it’s funny but remember it’s a German game so I don’t know about that...
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Call of War Jokes.