Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PetrusR -

Replied to the thread The rising and big problem of inactive players.

I just joined over the weekend, but played Supremacy for last 2 years or so. Don't know if I will say on playing CoW with this flawed economy. Love supremacy, but what spoils it for me there is lack of AI takeover of your account to make intelligent…
  • Arcorian -

Replied to the thread All Countries/All in Event core provinces.

Hey D. Sebastiao, thank you for your feedback. I passed it on to the team so they can take a look at the situation in the All Countries: All In scenario map.
  • roberttaylor18080 -

Wrote a comment on roberttaylor18080’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello friends Robert Taylor from United Stated. Consumer Electric items are so use full and I love from Japgear.com all products are excellent for use many times Buy Consumer Electronics Online japgear.com/
  • gusv -

Posted the thread Favorite Map and 3 Favorite Countries in It.

Thread
    I have only played 13 games (7 in tutorial and 6 in 39 Historical). My favorite map so far is the 39 historical and my 3 favorite countries are: USA, Japan, Italy ... What is your favorite map and favorite 3 countries? ... 8)
  • gusv -

Liked Tasmine’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    For example, Nazi Germany should declares war to Europe nations(depend on the year of that map) automatically after game started. Not declares war by players. If it is, it's a simulation. Not historical game. Give each faction clear goal. Once they
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread The Resource Issue.

Quote from kylinho: “This game needs more resources ” Agree 100^ with that statement! ... Always difficult to keep your nation afloat because of lack of resources, particularly as IC level ones are too pricey ... 8)
  • Atrax -

Wrote a comment on Britain(tea_drinker)’s wall.

Wall Comment
    click this link shows you how to be mod forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…52-join-the-support-team/
  • Atrax -

Wrote a comment on Prestigious’s wall.

Wall Comment
    we will challenge you.
  • Atrax -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

If they did make the game more realistic what would happen with atomic bomb and nuclear capabilities would only america get them.
  • jenrani0804 -

Liked Field Marshal Dan’s post in the thread Fight Against Multi Account Usage.

Like (Post)
    I have to echo the huge THANK YOU to the community support efforts that we do indeed get here in Call of War, in the efforts to remove multi accounts. We are responding to the many player requests for better multi response time and will continue to work…
  • kylinho -

Posted the thread The Resource Issue.

Thread
    This game needs more resources or just a create game mode for alliances that will allow them to make custom practice rounds. These custom rounds can add the option to choose resource amount and day speed, as well as which map.
  • EasyEi8ht -

Posted the thread Roleplay group looking for experienced roleplayers (must have discord).

Thread
    this is a alt history rp set in 1900 where byzantine empire survived. These are the open nationsKingdom of the Netherlands:Kingdom of sweden (Danish vassal):Kingdom of Ukraine (Polish vassal):Kingdom of hungary:Gran Colombia:Argentina:Pakistan (British…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread The rising and big problem of inactive players.

The map with the lowest amount of players I've played is 22, where a game may last 30-35 days. Been told by others that games at 10-player maps last typically 14 days. Why not make these 10-player maps more available? ... 8)
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread The rising and big problem of inactive players.

Like (Post)
    We can reduce the IMPACT of inactive players from the start by the following 1. Anyone who misses a move with 24 hours of the start of a game is automatically REPLACED with the new player given an extra set of resources such as $30,000 Apply to anyone…
  • gusv -

Liked Vlanchavic’s post in the thread The rising and big problem of inactive players.

Like (Post)
    I think the main problem is people just don’t understand how to balance the economy. It’s tough when you on building an army then realise your using too much food and oil but you got no resources to build infrastructure to increase production. Then…
  • LeftoverCrack -

Replied to a comment by LeftoverCrack on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    applied
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Now follows Britain(tea_drinker).

Follow
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Wrote a comment on WEARERUSSIA’s wall.

Wall Comment
    thx