Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BladeFisher -

Replied to the thread Naval warfare needs reworking.

Carking I presume you are American? The US did NOT have the largest navy throughout the war. Holywood syndrone again? Firstly as usual the Yanks came in part way through (twice now) but US production was phenomenal so by 1945 the USN was the largest…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Taffyta Muttonfudge’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I can't upload a picture idk why (bad internet?) I will sum up what he said: 1) He says that liberty did not hack him, he calls him a child incapable of hacking 2) Some other person hacked him 3) He also said that Liberty is…
  • Carking the 6th -

It would make no sense. Why should destroyers have shorter range than artillery, which have far smaller (and shorter range) guns in real life? That’s unrealistic. Having a decent naval unit (that is easily blown up unless you are active enough anyway)…
  • z00mz00m -

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Destroyers with 30km ranges though? That would get out ranged by mere land artillery. This was not the case in real life.. cruisers are strong because they can still match land units and use their ship armor class to their…
  • BladeFisher -

I do find it odd that destroyers cant bombard anything. I thought they did quite a bit of that in the island hopping and European landings?
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “Ah yes, Claudio is Russia and UK at the same time… perfectly balanced. ” He is all and none at the same time...
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I can't upload a picture idk why (bad internet?) I will sum up what he said: 1) He says that liberty did not hack him, he calls him a child incapable of hacking 2) Some other person hacked him 3) He also said that Liberty is…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Naval warfare needs reworking.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AleksanderZ: “Destroyers the already the fastest naval unit in the game by a significant margin. They don’t need another speed buff. Maybe upping the ATK/DEF stats against subs to reduce the counter-damage the subs will deal? ” This…
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “Ah yes, Claudio is Russia and UK at the same time… perfectly balanced. ” He is all and none at the same time...
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

• pod_than -

Liked BladeFisher’s post in the thread Naval warfare needs reworking.

Like (Post)
    Carking, on this one you are talking tosh. Submarines underwater were limited by battery endurance until the advent of snorts needing to surface to recharge batteries using the diesels. Snorts were difficult to use too because of depth keeping issues…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Questions for Freezy.

Like (Post)
    Btw I won't have time to answer every question, that's why I usually don't like being tagged, as it kinda forces me to answer specific things instead of giving me the freedom to choose where I answer in the forums. So please don't expect me to answer…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread German Homefront.

Quote from AleksanderZ: “Who pinged me here? ” Mentioned Serbia I think, something along those lines
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Posted the thread Eeny Meeny....

Thread
    Eeny Meeny Miny Moe, who will be the first to go? forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…dc7dd69ec836d53b5f8b2698b Im Japan. Pick one of my SM allies to betray. There are 7 main active people and only 2 coalitions, so 1 guy needs to be off the map. But…
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Questions for Freezy.

Like (Post)
    Btw I won't have time to answer every question, that's why I usually don't like being tagged, as it kinda forces me to answer specific things instead of giving me the freedom to choose where I answer in the forums. So please don't expect me to answer…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Lady Aragosta’s post in the thread German Homefront.

Like (Post)
    I'm not sure. Would have to read through this shitstorm again to find out, and I'm not sure I want to do that.