Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bobishunting[AE2] -

Posted the thread Alliance Challenge.

Thread
    Amerika Erwatche 2 is looking for Alliance challenges 5 on 5 AWC rules please respond here if interested
  • radaga -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread games and irl regions - questions questions.

Like (Post)
    you can change the server you are playing in, i guess you are playing in the portuguese server if all your mates are brazilian, pick the english server and the players would be from more places
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

I do not understand why this change was made at all. Maybe someone would care to explain the reasoning? As suggested above, I have tried out how I could make this work for me instead of against me, but I have not found any useful use nor 'abuseful'…
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread Nuclear Bomber.

Quote from Machiavelli: “I have a follow up question to that, can nuclear bombers be shot down? It would seem like an awful waste of resources to spend that much on a bomber just to have it shot down before it can deliver its payload. ” yes, you can…
  • nemuritor98 -

Quote from 12471998meh: “wether or not you need the nuclear bomber to use the nuke ” the nuke is dropped by the nuclear bomber, except for the nuclear rocket, ofc
  • Machiavelli -

I have a follow up question to that, can nuclear bombers be shot down? It would seem like an awful waste of resources to spend that much on a bomber just to have it shot down before it can deliver its payload.
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread games and irl regions - questions questions.

you can change the server you are playing in, i guess you are playing in the portuguese server if all your mates are brazilian, pick the english server and the players would be from more places
  • 12471998meh -

Posted the thread Nuclear Bomber.

Thread
    I never go for nuclear power, but I want to know wether or not you need the nuclear bomber to use the nuke, thanks, this might sway my opinion of nuclear power. :00000441:
  • 12471998meh -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread remove from game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pstomar: “To whomsoever it may concern I joined a game 2786026 by mistake. Hence I wont be playing this game. So i request myself to be removed from that game. I will be gong inactive and that is going to ruin the entire game since its a…
  • 12471998meh -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread That was perfect opener!.

Like (Post)
    I can close this topic if you guys want it.
  • 12471998meh -

Replied to the thread Paratrooper barracks.

I like that idea, it was the idea I have been suggesting
  • 12471998meh -

Replied to the thread What country is the best to start as?.

Quote from atreas1: “In the 22: probably best to avoid Germany. Due to both food shortage (only one double core food) and oil shortage (only one oil), it will be in an almost hopeless position if you have active opponents nearby. It is also vulnerable…
  • radaga -

Posted the thread games and irl regions - questions questions.

Thread
    SOooo, i started playing and entered a few games. I ve noticed all players are from my country (brazil). Question> what if i want to play with, lets say, canadians, or even world wide playerbase games, is that possible? if so, how? And the chat, will it…
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread Gold Usage Confirmation.

Quote from hakijaa: “Quote from nemuritor98: “They already refused this, many times, seriously, MANY TIMES. Reason they point: gold usage would reduce ” If i want to spend 1000$ on shoes, a customer asking me "are you sure" definetly wont change…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread remove from game.

You should just left the game and waited 1 hour, not pick a country...
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread A gold buy-in.

Quote from JesterTheSheep: “My point still stands: one could easily use all of their silver early and get a huge advantage. I've played my share of games, and I've seen premium currency by any name get abused in all manners. Even if there was a limited…
  • Alydar -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread Gold Usage Confirmation.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nemuritor98: “They already refused this, many times, seriously, MANY TIMES. Reason they point: gold usage would reduce ” If i want to spend 1000$ on shoes, a customer asking me "are you sure" definetly wont change my mind. My point is,…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Gold Usage Confirmation.

Quote from nemuritor98: “They already refused this, many times, seriously, MANY TIMES. Reason they point: gold usage would reduce ” If i want to spend 1000$ on shoes, a customer asking me "are you sure" definetly wont change my mind. My point is,…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Gold Usage Confirmation.

Like (Post)
    They already refused this, many times, seriously, MANY TIMES. Reason they point: gold usage would reduce