Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Agent47 -

Replied to the thread Election results: Yay or Nay?.

Some people in this thread are probably having their words for dinner right about now.
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

While it is not ideal that player intentionally keep some unit levels low it is acceptable considering there are no good easy alternatives right now (for example stuff like a level selection when producing units is not an easy feature right now).
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14.

Maybe the root cause here is also a bit psychological then? If you have 17 out of 20 troops left at 15% condition, you only lost 3 troops so far. In CoW1.0 you would have lost 15 or so already. So if you think that those 17 troops are basically lost,…
  • Agent47 -

Liked h4zel’s post in the thread Doesn't this seem a bit too weird?.

Like (Post)
    Yes, it definitely is, the text is too bright. Should be darkened a bit.
  • adamjoseph -

Posted the thread Recommend good books and movies..

Thread
    Hi, I'm looking for healthy conversation. Recommend good movies of any language. I recommend "labyrinth of lies" good German movie. And you also recommend good books which you had read recently.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Posted the thread Does infrastructure increase manpower production in CoW 1.0?.

Thread
    So...I was playing an All-In game as Yemen and I needed manpower so I built barracks in all of my core provinces. Then, I tried building some infrastructure but it didn't increase my manpower...?
  • RessRossoo -

Replied to the thread My NAVY on the ground.

• Dante Bugler1 -

Liked h4zel’s post in the thread Joining new game.

Like (Post)
    There's a timer on the home page for events and event maps are generated quickly after the previous map becomes full.
  • h4zel -

Replied to the thread Joining new game.

There's a timer on the home page for events and event maps are generated quickly after the previous map becomes full.
  • h4zel -

Replied to the thread Doesn't this seem a bit too weird?.

Quote from Nn gg: “People are complaining about 162% decrease speed and u are saying the brightness level. ” Building time in a game is no more important than the health of eyes.
  • Nn gg -

Quote from h4zel: “Yes, it definitely is, the text is too bright. Should be darkened a bit. ” seriously? People are complaining about 162% decrease speed and u are saying the brightness level. Omg
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread My NAVY on the ground.

• h4zel -

Yes, it definitely is, the text is too bright. Should be darkened a bit.
  • h4zel -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Doesn't this seem a bit too weird?.

Like (Post)
    No!