Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread FP Games and Achievements.

They should. Anyone else seeing this issue in Beta games?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

If there is sufficient interest a single player event will be organized by the EN server support team.
  • hakijaa -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “I agree with Wafflearmy ... I recently played my first 7 games in the tutorial map and Crimea was not identified as a country ... Map needs to be updated identifying Crimea as a country ... (-: ” Maybe because it's a part of…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

This is a known issue with the current editions of the 22 and tutorial mode 22 player maps. Crimea is not listed in diplomacy. when you zoom out after it is conquered it will display "Empty" as will Austria I believe. The flag of Crimea is actually the…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked atreas1’s post in the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

Like (Post)
    Add to that that you can declare war on Crimea and this not to be counted as a war (no war penalty).
  • Tim731 -

Liked Mandurah’s post in the thread ALLIANCE WORLD CUP 2 registrations are open.

Like (Post)
    A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 14th of July: 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War…
  • freezy -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WayneBo: “.. warships in range of neutral shipping, and no attacks. ” Do you have High Command and switched to aggressive? .. with "Standard Setting" the units need to meet at the same point (within the usual range tolerance for close…
  • freezy -

Liked Delby’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “Excerpt of a private conversation (translated from German): "Hey Restrisiko, which units can locate submarines since the last update ?? Also any ground units now ??" "Nah, still only navy bombers, why?" "I drived with dived subs
  • Hohmann -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Good that I understood you. I said that this was a very bad idea and completely out of touch with reality. Since when do neutrals shoot each other when they meet?
  • Fubar Uglyface -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    The fire at will has caused some wars in my games including AI on AI like I have never seen before. Also there is a problem at places like Gibraltar. There are two Coalitions and they are at peace with my coalition, we sail through the Straights and…
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Please point out specifically where in any of my posts I have mentioned or made allusions to gold usage because I really do not understand what you are talking about. After having refuted all your pro update "arguments" with real arguments which are…
  • Umm_oof -

Posted the thread capital designing/option to surrender.

Thread
    It would be cool to design capitals like putting the Eiffel tower in Paris and the Reichstag in Berlin and so on like it would be nice beating France heading to Paris and seeing the Eiffel tower and and it adds more detail and i hope it gets added. It
  • Newbss -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Quote from Hohmann: “+1 Dies ist wirklich ätzend! War eine sehr schlechte Idee und völlig realitätsfremd! Seit wann beschiessen sich Neutrale, wenn sie einander begegnen? ” Nu am inteles nimic din ce ai postat, e foarte usor sa postam toti in…
  • Tony_Stank -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Supremacy Features that would be Very Nice in COW.

Like (Post)
    The AI trades annoyed me. The AI wants to sell me an armored car for 3750 Gold or something equally overpriced, lol. The "spin the wheel" for random prizes every day was fun though, since the prizes could be gold or High Command. I actually spent a…
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

Add to that that you can declare war on Crimea and this not to be counted as a war (no war penalty).
  • AK140 -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Like (Post)
    1. Please fix this AI shooting at range thing, i am very angry in this game i lost around 20 units in a single game on normal crossing of sea's because of this update, do you know that is a potential game changer? :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash
  • AK140 -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nemuritor98: “I would have kept the "Return/hold fire" as standard like before, if the intention is to make the naval blockade a thing, then set it so that embargo's triggers the "Fire at will" if units get close by, either neutral or…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

The fire at will has caused some wars in my games including AI on AI like I have never seen before. Also there is a problem at places like Gibraltar. There are two Coalitions and they are at peace with my coalition, we sail through the Straights and…
  • Delby -

Posted the thread FP Games and Achievements.

Thread
    Are things done in FP games supposed to count towards achievements? Have done both building units and killing "x" units with certain unit types and they did not count. They count on stats so it would be inconsistent for them not to work for achievements…
  • Delby -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “I agree with Wafflearmy ... I recently played my first 7 games in the tutorial map and Crimea was not identified as a country ... Map needs to be updated identifying Crimea as a country ... (-: ” Maybe because it's a part of…