Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Liked Meowy Mittens’s post in the thread What is the WORST, most annoying CoW bug.

Like (Post)
    The one that consistently infuriates me, is the weird bug with selecting multiple units. Where I multiselect, and attempt to move them, but then instead of moving them, the game removes the stupid GUI that allows me to do anything. It isn't a huge deal,…
  • Talvisota -

Liked Phillip Bosley’s post in the thread What is the WORST, most annoying CoW bug.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Talvisota: “So many bugs, so little time... ” That should be Bytro’s slogan at this point.
  • Ignatio Oddball -

Replied to the thread Instant ready paratroopers?.

Yes, I think that is what happened. He probably targeted my army. I must try it out. However, I think it is wrong that it does not have a cooling down time.
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Meowy Mittens’s post in the thread How to defeat heavy tanks?.

Like (Post)
    I normally just kite them indefinitely with artillery. If I find myself cornered, just camp a forest or city with some infantry, and they'll handle the heavies just fine while the artillery barrage. Ironically, heavy tanks have the worst air damage…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Forum protest!.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” "Golder" doesn't cover the load anymore, as boosters SEEM to be excluded. "Coiner" includes booster users as…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin….. ” Don't wanna hear it from you ” You’d lose ong ” At? ” A fight
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

Liked Taffyta Muttonfudge’s post in the thread New game idea for bytro to consider.

Like (Post)
    They already made a game like this. And it was so unpopular that they shut it down because they were losing money from it.
  • croatian kid -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” your mean