Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “It is his political opinion. Respect it, at the end of the day Salazar wasn't a genocidal beast like Hitler or Stalin. ” At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was…
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was absolutely desperate to retain Portugal's colonialist empire, a massive racist, and murdered hos political opponents. Endorsement of Salazar goes beyond…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Talvisota: “At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was absolutely desperate to retain Portugal's colonialist empire, a massive racist, and murdered hos political opponents. Endorsement of Salazar goes beyond politics. ” He wasn't racist?…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Talvisota: “At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was absolutely desperate to retain Portugal's colonialist empire, a massive racist, and murdered hos political opponents. Endorsement of Salazar goes beyond politics. ” He wasn't racist?…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “It is his political opinion. Respect it, at the end of the day Salazar wasn't a genocidal beast like Hitler or Stalin. ” At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was absolutely desperate to retain…
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “It is his political opinion. Respect it, at the end of the day Salazar wasn't a genocidal beast like Hitler or Stalin. ” At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was absolutely desperate to retain Portugal's colonialist…
  • russ_russ1 -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Lets drop this issue, political debates never go well.
  • Fox-Company -

Replied to the thread Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough.

My first II:1919 game was me beating the crap out of everyone, making a friend that had like 100 wins then him leaving the coalition at the last minute, stealing the win
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Lets drop this issue, political debates never go well.
  • russ_russ1 -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Any dictator is bad, ffs why do people worship war criminals that got power. Some people here are really underdeveloped if you love ANY dictator ” You're mumbling your own thing here irrelevant to…