Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “Funny how no one wants Germany ” Mr. Germany Class has been banned.
  • GeneralTanke -

Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “Funny how no one wants Germany ” What happens after TMC gets banned:
  • Lady Aragosta -

Liked GeneralTanke’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta.
  • Lady Aragosta -

Replied to the thread Tech help.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    L Axis
  • Carking the 6th -

• Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Claudio is racist toward Africans. In one thread I remember he referred to an unspecified African country as “Ongo-Bongoland” ” WAIT WHAT? Nah bro’s gonna get himself cancelled ;(
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Claudio is racist toward Africans. In one thread I remember he referred to an unspecified African country as “Ongo-Bongoland”
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Any fucking dictator is bad. Authoritarian regimes suck. Anyone who supports any dictator clearly isn’t fully developed in the head. I know you have the right of belief, but holy shit, have some fucking common sense Claudio. Salazar is a horrible…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Who's watching Dortmund vs PSG rn
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough.

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “I'll leave a vote, keep it, or delete this forum. ” Nah keep it it's interestingCan you play China or Japan? What doctrines do they use? ” Maybe, I'll see. I'm kinda new to the game myself…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough.

Texas, 1921. With the succesful occupation complete, we will move on to more important matters. The cherrokee nation is rebelling against us, and have declared war on us for no apparent reason. So, in deffence we're fighting back the from these rebels
  • GeneralTanke -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Any fucking dictator is bad. Authoritarian regimes suck. Anyone who supports any dictator clearly isn’t fully developed in the head. I know you have the right of belief, but holy shit, have some fucking common sense Claudio. Salazar is a horrible…
  • russ_russ1 -