Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked foeVtest’s post in the thread CoW Monster Mash.

Like (Post)
    foeVtest, I agree to the rules
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked rystodd69’s post in the thread CoW Monster Mash.

Like (Post)
    CMDRKOR. I agree to rules. Sergeant
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked Mandurah’s post in the thread CoW Monster Mash.

Like (Post)
    Mandurah, agree to the rules.
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked MR_WETERAN’s post in the thread CoW Monster Mash.

Like (Post)
    MR WETERAN, lvl 102, agree to the rules
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked Zimny Kuba’s post in the thread CoW Monster Mash.

Like (Post)
    Zimny Kuba, lvl 108, agree to the rules.
  • Vamaw -

Liked Aimo Johannes Lahti’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    Maybe even giving AI a dynamic popularity percentage like players? I'm down to see AI fighting with each other or forming alliances between them.
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Quote from Aimo Johannes Lahti: “Maybe even giving AI a dynamic popularity percentage like players? I'm down to see AI fighting with each other or forming alliances between them. ” Now that'd be interesting. In one world at war map, Greece, Romania…
  • Aimo Johannes Lahti -

Maybe even giving AI a dynamic popularity percentage like players? I'm down to see AI fighting with each other or forming alliances between them.
  • Vamaw -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Staff introduction- Dante Bugler1.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone. My name is Dante Bugler1, some might know me from the chat, haven't been as active here on the forums. I've created my account quite some time ago but have only been actively playing for about a year or so. I love helping people out so if…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Cruisers Are The Best Naval Unit. Change my Mind..

I don't agree really. While Cruisers are good when paired with destroyers, they aren't really worth it when they're alone. Let's compare Level 7 Bruisers with Level 7 Battleships: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…13a0532fb56693338584afba3
  • MR_WETERAN -

Replied to the thread CoW Monster Mash.

• EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Terminating Units.

I like the idea of decommission units. It also allows for the manpower to be shifted. Imagine that the Cavalry units could never be decommission as you advance in time. Or that the expensive battleships could not be taken out. Did the US Navy send…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Posted the thread Staff introduction- Dante Bugler1.

Thread
    Hello everyone. My name is Dante Bugler1, some might know me from the chat, haven't been as active here on the forums. I've created my account quite some time ago but have only been actively playing for about a year or so. I love helping people out so if…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems.

Like (Post)
    Though in my last game as US in 39 historical map I had low popularity because of my large army, I have not had issues with AI declaring war on me. That may be because I always declared war before attacking- though not always using embargo beforehand. As…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Terminating Units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from f118: “ (Hidden Content) ” Unitspammers in this case will end up losing their resources, you only get about 25% compensation of resources if you disband them so Dismantling them instead of just keeping them would be a waste of resources…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked f118’s post in the thread Terminating Units.

Like (Post)
    I imagine it could be tested on fronpioneers server: disbanding single unit gives you -1 to dayswitch moral modifyers for at least 1 day. Let see how happy you are... spoiler contains vulgar speech, dont read it, if you aren't 18/21 years old, or if…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Terminating Units.

Like (Post)
    Every month there's someone who want to terminate his troops and it's useless for these reasons: 1) If you have too many units attack another player or AI, this way you expand your territory and put those troops to good use. 2) Every country is…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Terminating Units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vamaw: “At one time in a doomsday map, I made a stupid mistake, producing railroadguns by the load. At first I though that this was beneficial since they didn't take any oil or food. But when they started increasing in numbers, 1 to 5, 5 to…
  • gusv -

Good point! ... AI countries should follow the same protocol imposed on the human players (embargo first, then declare war 24 hrs later) ... May be CoW will provide that by the next upgrade ... :)
  • gusv -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    The A.I. are sometimes an even bigger threat than real players. I was playing Operation supremacy once as Poland. I was streamlining through Germany and France (declared war first) then all of a sudden an A.I. decides to backstab me and captured and…