Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TomtheBuilder -

Replied to the thread Black mountains bug.

Hey I've seen that too! Only when I disable Show Relations that bug pops up.
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Contracts.

I could see this as being a new diplomacy option called Treaty of Friendship / Non-Aggression Pact.
  • Anpere -

Liked Shieldheart’s post in the thread Contracts.

Like (Post)
    I think would be an amazing idea to add timers in contracts. New players and even veteran players get tired of playing this game when you get betrayed. For example, you agree with peace with someone, move most of your troops from border and he attacks…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked cpringle’s post in the thread Is the pace of the game to "fast"?.

Like (Post)
    I play on and off, but does anyone feel the pace of the game with recent updates is a bit to fast? I'm just curious to know your thoughts. I liked the pace of the older games, and felt like I didn't have to check on my armies, country and resources as…
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Is the pace of the game to "fast"?.

yeah 1.5 ruined pacing. Its too fast its one of reasons why i hate 1.5 too. I cant spend all day here
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Black mountains bug.

here is the bug in question. As you can see mountain provinces have black dots over them. For example here are the mountains in Romania with the bug. But its not exclusive to Romania its on all maps with Mountains. ibb.co/fXhk2M7
  • zecevi123 -

Liked Idar_Oberstein’s post in the thread The New Call of War.

Like (Post)
    I think 1.5 is unbalanced in many ways, and I am not going to point out all of them but will highlight a few. It is preposterous to think a recon unit is going to any damage on a heavy tank. Armament is too thick and the weapons on a scout car are just…
  • Romble -

Replied to the thread What unit do you use the least?.

• Anpere -

Replied to the thread Rebellions again !!!.

It's fine, just needs to make more sense.
  • Anpere -

Liked BladeFisher’s post in the thread Rebellions again !!!.

Like (Post)
    That's the point, it is who the province rebels to that is stupid. Surely it can only go back to the original owner or any subsequent owner and err ......that's it. In the case of Yugoslavia, Serbia didn't became part of France or Canada or Brazil. In…
  • Anpere -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Rebellions again !!!.

Like (Post)
    Every province that revolts should just be named '----- Rebels', the blank the country that ORIGINALLY owned it, e.g. Japan Rebels, American Rebels, Soviet Rebels. that would be more realistic and easier.
  • Anpere -

Liked zecevi123’s post in the thread Rebellions again !!!.

Like (Post)
    I dissagre the game would be very boring without rebellions and morale wouldnt matter except resource production. Which would make huge countries unstoppable. A rebellion though I think should only occur to the border nehgibouring nation or if its an…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Consolidating units.

Quote from Chimere: “- Still cost as much as a full sized unit in maintenance, - Cost as much as a full size unit in upgrade - Take 1 slot in combat out of 10, - Goes slower, ” 1) They should have same or even higher maintenance cost. This troops …
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

imo they should have kept the economic system from 1.0,resource placement,resource consumption by population and units and buildings from 1.0 but taken doctorines and units from 1.5 but with terrain modifiers from 1.0 and no HP bloating after upgrading.…
  • Anpere -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread new update.

Like (Post)
    SBDE is an extremely important mechanic in the game. Also, you get no negative boost in 1.5. You can have as many units as you like. In battle, every unit except the 10 strongest units are ignored completely.
  • Anpere -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Field Hospitals?.

Like (Post)
    I also play the bytro game Conflict of Nations (CoN) and I have noticed that they have added in a function called field hospitals that heal units. I know that other players have already posted about creating 'engineers' or 'medics' and this idea is…
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Consolidating units.

I'd prefer the ability to repurpose the unit. Example: I no longer have use for Militia. I want to repurpose their role to Infantry/Commando.
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Hospital.

Imagine you attack one stronger player who win bloody war and next would be you. You attack , but he has hospitals and already healed all troops. Epic fail.
  • IndochinaUnion -

Posted the thread Hospital.

Thread
    I have played CoW for the first time and I noticed that there WAS NOT A SINGLE HOSPITAL to heal my units after fighting! Imagine you are fighting a 1v2 situations, you have eliminated the first player and now you want to move on, but then you discover…
  • MNet -

Replied to the thread What unit do you use the least?.

Like others I never research or build militia, or attack or strat. bombers. I don't build SP AA, but that's mostly because I have to pick and choose what I'm going to research. I see some others that skip subs, but nothing is sweeter than to wipe out a…