Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• f118 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from CzarHelllios: “Trying to be "Faster" ends up getting your units killed more easily. ” I forecasted that already in 2017, as some players wanted shortened production time and more frequently combat tiks.
  • f118 -

Liked CzarHelllios’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CityOfAngels: “I can now build Heavy Tanks... One of the 'cool' units. But can anyone suggest why I would ever want to build one of those instead of two L2 MTs (available 2 days earlier)? Even if I somehow got the research unlocked for…
  • Eminem2891 -

Liked Sherman Firefly’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Ultimately, whatever changes are made, my decision whether to continue playing CoW will hinge on how well playing it fits into my availability to play the game. Changing unit and building features is simply a matter of learning the new parameters and…
  • gusv -

Liked CzarHelllios’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CityOfAngels: “I can now build Heavy Tanks... One of the 'cool' units. But can anyone suggest why I would ever want to build one of those instead of two L2 MTs (available 2 days earlier)? Even if I somehow got the research unlocked for…
  • gusv -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CityOfAngels: “Does anyone else get the general sense that units, while having faster speed values than status quo CoW, are actually moving around the map much more slowly than usual? ” Yes! except for those Harley's with machine guns in…
  • gusv -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I can now build Heavy Tanks... One of the 'cool' units. But can anyone suggest why I would ever want to build one of those instead of two L2 MTs (available 2 days earlier)? Even if I somehow got the research unlocked for free? The low attack strength…
  • CzarHelllios -

• BigLife5 -

Wrote a comment on sentis’s wall.

Wall Comment
    bedo
  • f118 -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I can now build Heavy Tanks... One of the 'cool' units. But can anyone suggest why I would ever want to build one of those instead of two L2 MTs (available 2 days earlier)? Even if I somehow got the research unlocked for free? The low attack strength…
  • WayneBo -

Quote from CityOfAngels: “Does anyone else get the general sense that units, while having faster speed values than status quo CoW, are actually moving around the map much more slowly than usual? ” Yes! except for those Harley's with machine guns in…
  • Stratton -

Replied to the thread SP AA research.

using a PC browser, switched over from the mobile version on my tablet - did not like it. The entire category of SP AA is missing. I just went to get a gyazo SS of the research window and figured out the problem. The scrolling mechanism is really…
  • CityOfAngels -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 7thCircle: “For example, seems like it you could inflict lots of damage on a stack of tanks and the stack before the stack loses even a single tank ” this "feature" was announced, copied over from Sone. another downside to this "feature"…
  • CityOfAngels -

• WayneBo -

Quote from _Pontus_: “Further, S1 sports a number of innovations and though in its core it resembles The Real CoW a bit, it definitely is a different game, which has to be played differently. And - because it is a different game - that is not a…
  • WayneBo -

Just a few observations: 1. After a week, the initial enthusiasm seems to have worn off, and the drop out rate increased to the normal CoW levels. 2. Only one player has been clever enough to exploit the heavily armed sea transports, and is successfully
  • WayneBo -

Quote from 7thCircle: “For example, seems like it you could inflict lots of damage on a stack of tanks and the stack before the stack loses even a single tank ” this "feature" was announced, copied over from Sone. another downside to this "feature"…
  • WayneBo -

Replied to the thread SP AA research.

SP AA should be available day 6, with no pre-requisite in either version of CoW. PC version, anyway. Are you trying to use a cell phone?
  • Akulla3D -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Manpower in 1.5.

Like (Post)
    there are two ways of increasing manpower production one way is by simply taking more provinces like the regular version the other way is by building industry, local industry at level 5 increase manpower by 200% in that province and urban industry (or…
  • Tin Military -

Quote from _Pontus_: “Guys... did this just really happen? Don't laugh at this ....or better... you actually should laugh at this: Took a province in Poland. Had to stop for a moment, so pulled my units together in a mixed troops def-position and…