Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spiffolo -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Moving to the other side.

Like (Post)
    I am moving to the other side as the newest Game Operator in the team where i'll be giving an extra hand with handling support tickets. This means that I'll be less active on the forum.
  • Spiffolo -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Euro 25 (1939 Historical).

Like (Post)
    The historical 25 player world map is NOT designed to be fair, balanced, or easy. It is a challenging map with scarce resources and forces players to plan ahead much more than other maps.
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Manpower is just one of the resources needed. Tanks and planes are capped by other resources. And yeah, if you have relatively low manpower, higher tech units will still be the way to go. ” You…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Destroying Own Infrastructure.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TacoGod: “ Restrisiko writes that it should cost the owner as much to destroy your buildings as it would cost the enemy to destroy them. I disagree. Which would be easier, destroying your neighbors house or your own house? ” I prefer to…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Bringing back the fortress.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “just like in reality, where they played a bigger role in the 1930s and only a minor one in the 1940s. ” Erm, scuse me? Maginot? Kursk perimeter? Atlantikwall? Siegfried line? The point of forts not being popular, is that…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Province moral.

I've not explain well that point. When you enter at war, all your provinces get a penalty of moral (-5), out of real logic. Beacuse only the surrouding provinces have the insecure feeling of a soon attack, being in danger, thus having less moral. That…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Destroying Own Infrastructure.

Like (Post)
    So we are stuck with permanent harbors in the wrong place just like in Supremacy, thats just wonderful... NOT!!
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked MontanaBB’s post in the thread Destroying Own Infrastructure.

Like (Post)
    Yes, the idea has been proposed numerous times, in multiple different formats. A quick search of the forum archive should turn up numerous threads on point. Bytro staff have never shown any interest in implementing any form of it. Cheers.
  • General Sebastian -

Now follows Wustenrabe.

Follow
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Destroying Own Infrastructure.

Quote from TacoGod: “ Restrisiko writes that it should cost the owner as much to destroy your buildings as it would cost the enemy to destroy them. I disagree. Which would be easier, destroying your neighbors house or your own house? ” I prefer to…
  • Edepedable -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Manpower is just one of the resources needed. Tanks and planes are capped by other resources. And yeah, if you have relatively low manpower, higher tech units will still be the way to go. ” You just described the start of…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Bringing back the fortress.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “just like in reality, where they played a bigger role in the 1930s and only a minor one in the 1940s. ” Erm, scuse me? Maginot? Kursk perimeter? Atlantikwall? Siegfried line? The point of forts not being popular, is that…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Manpower is just one of the resources needed. Tanks and planes are capped by other resources. And yeah, if you have relatively low manpower, higher tech units will still be the way to go.
  • TacoGod -

Liked RadRoofer’s post in the thread Suggestion: Building Demolition.

Like (Post)
    In addition to the option to demolish buildings, I would lie to see 2 options. 1: recycle the building. This could take 12 hrs to reduce a level and you get some resources back. Not much, but some. 2: Bomb the building. This would be instantly, but…
  • TacoGod -

Liked Thunderhead123’s post in the thread Suggestion: Building Demolition.

Like (Post)
    It would make a lot of sense to take down buildings far from you and put them where they are useful.
  • TacoGod -

Liked Peter Mat’s post in the thread Suggestion: Building Demolition.

Like (Post)
    Also it is historically accurate to destroy buildings. - Stalin tore down factories ahead of the German advance and rebuilt them deep into Soviet territory. - Armies throughout history have destroyed anything useful prior to abandoning a location to an…
  • TacoGod -

Liked Thunderhead123’s post in the thread Suggestion: Building Demolition.

Like (Post)
    Everybody storms provinces, takes them, and finishes countries off. But, many could have lots of random buildings that you are never planning on using. There should be a feature that sort of "refunds" the amount, maybe 50%, that works like building…
  • TacoGod -

Liked killerbee2’s post in the thread demolition of buildings.

Like (Post)
    I would like to suggest to possibility to Demolish buildings. Some buildings we conquer and take up resources we may want allocated to other purposes. or we may decide the strategy we started with has shifted and some building we no longer want. i know i…
  • TacoGod -

Liked Mkmach7’s post in the thread demolition of buildings.

Like (Post)
    The feature is already included in the new clash of nations game, and should definitely be implemented here.... Scorched Earth Tactics for the win!
  • TacoGod -

Liked araraf’s post in the thread demolition of buildings.

Like (Post)
    I always support demolition ideas, cause I still don't get why the bloody hell not dood. It's normal strategy to abandon and destroy building if you gotta leave the front, but mostly I just wanna place those UI ridiculously placed shipyards someplace…