Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ttroutt -

Wrote a comment on Makaveli_force’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Spamming Forum with Complaints.
  • _Sylvester_Stallone_ -

Wrote a comment on Von Manstein 11’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Saludos Amigo
  • _Sylvester_Stallone_ -

Wrote a comment on Emilianovqz’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola emi :D
  • _Sylvester_Stallone_ -

Wrote a comment on TCKartalMapper’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Whats is your name in the Game
  • Sem Rosto -

Liked KriegMaker’s post in the thread Poll for most important thing about a CoW game.

Like (Post)
    To me it is the amount and quality of troops. War is a game of numbers he who knows how to utilize those numbers win. Based on Sun Tzu's passage it even mentions in when to attack an enemy army and how to react with the numbers of the opposition. The…
  • OfLittleOrNoConcern -

Replied to the thread Poll for most important thing about a CoW game.

I chose victory points, as your economy doesn’t matter if you can’t capture land to win, nor does the number of troops you have unless you use those successfully to gather the victory points required to win.
  • qwertupo -

Posted the thread New game mode?.

Thread
    I was pondering the other day, then something clicked inside me. What if we make a zombie or alien invasion to the world. The map would be world at war but some countries will be zombies with elite ai. The player countries will fight to contain the…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Poll for most important thing about a CoW game.

I have created a new poll and added more options pls select up to 3
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Account banned.

or unless u have a sibling playing the game on the same wifi... I have pulled this out from the banned account thread so read Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Greetings Generals, If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread New Special Forces.

Quote from SgtSniperMan101: “ ... So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an ability like this to Commandos. ... ” well…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread They should add dislikes to this forum.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “I was always taught that if you don’t have something nice to say, it is best to say nothing. ;) ” then what’s the criticism part of the forum for most stuff people say there is bad.
  • Nn gg -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread They should add dislikes to this forum.

Like (Post)
    I was always taught that if you don’t have something nice to say, it is best to say nothing. ;)
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Taking on Coalitions Alone.

Quote from KriegMaker: “Have you guys encountered the situation where you are to fight a coalition by yourself? I mean, it doesn't mean that it is a full coalition with five members. Only like four or less members or so. How did you win against them…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread My NAVY on the ground.

Quote from RessRossoo: “Reported 48 hr ago in game, no response. ” I don’t think they reply u. If they do it will take some time
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Most Casualties You've Seen.

dang I just saw: 300k+ vs 100k+... That’s a 3:1 fight I think those 2 crazys were using arty
  • Rossi46 -

Replied to a comment by h4zel on Rossi46’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sağolun :) Umarım sadece ben değil diğer oyuncular ile beraber paylaşım yapacağız.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread They should add dislikes to this forum.

I was always taught that if you don’t have something nice to say, it is best to say nothing. ;)
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Agent47’s post in the thread They should add dislikes to this forum.

Like (Post)
    This gets requested in all sorts of video games and forums and every time a developer has commented on it it was always rejected because its breeds toxicity and adds little positive value. For Call of War I'm pretty sure adding a new feature is just too…
  • freezy -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread Unit control menu.

Like (Post)
    Actually an improvement! forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…89d997543e01ec53f5d6c3c60 starting to look more like Sone.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread error message you get as a frontline pioneer.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Probably report it, because that guarantees that it will be sent to the devs, whereas it's not guaranteed if you post it here. You can do both though. ” For problems that are specific to a game using the report button is the…