Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

Losing units to AI is pathetic to say the least.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” ” ” When the function involves being irrelevant, I call to the stand…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “If we let Arta in, we can let him choose the last country there is, and then we keep a close eye, for example he has to share map with the leader to make sure he…
  • Carking the 6th -

• Carking the 6th -

Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” ” ” When the function involves being irrelevant, I call to the stand…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Canada should have few more 1500 provinces in Historic Map.

Well, the thing is that this map has been like this for years. I doubt this is the first or last time they have been told and thought about resource balance. In fact I believe this map was edited before. Point being that things happen for reason that I…
  • GeneralTanke -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: ““The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on…
  • GeneralTanke -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” ” ” When the function involves being irrelevant, I call to the stand K.Rosso ” Shut up when the…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

• dw98 -

Liked RedSlayer44’s post in the thread What are the units?.

Like (Post)
  • Pazerkampfwagen -

Replied to the thread Best way to counter Axis as Pan-Asian.

Quote from Cecil Rhodes.: “Quote from z00mz00m: “Out-producing your opponent and winning by pure attrition may work against unskilled opponents. It will not take you very far against players who know what they're doing. ” If we assume that both…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread No confidence vote against Zaktty.

Like (Post)
    Zaktty is the true prez. The enternal.