Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• white bird -

Liked atreas1’s post in the thread How can you know what happens in your map?.

Like (Post)
    7. Contact the other players After seeing who is active and who is not, try to contact the other players. DON’T ask them for a coalition at that point – it is too early and you still don’t know their intentions. You simply try to establish some…
  • Delby -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Units firing on neutral units.

Like (Post)
    Any player that knows the game a bit knows they need to give ROW or even Shared maps to all AI countries on the map just to avoid that kind of situations.
  • Dv8nt -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Release Notes 2019-08-20.

Like (Post)
    That should be fixed, yes. The issue only appeared shortly before the update (and was fixed by the update), that's why it didn't make it into the news text. The transport ship bug mentioned in the news was the bug that leveled transport ships did not…
  • white bird -

Liked atreas1’s post in the thread How can you know what happens in your map?.

Like (Post)
    In this forum there are a lot of tutorials with methods of starting the game. I wouldn’t dream to try to antagonize them, so I decided to write some tips in a slightly different style: how can somebody “guess” what is happening in the messy first…
  • Delby -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread New neutral firing rules are terrible.

Like (Post)
    The update to the fire controls was finalized and will *probably* be released in the next game update (in 2 weeks from this post). So hang in tight please :)
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Looking for history loving group of strategists.

Quote from TheSofaKing: “I'm down for any idea that involves meeting and playing with new people, sortta tired of playing solo ” You could join an alliance and play alliance games
  • Valewonca034 -

Replied to the thread Release Notes 2019-08-20.

If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and Saboteur Level 1, not only I did not receive those…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Punch group looking for a potential 5 x 5 game or less.

Registration for the Alliance World Cup is still open, see that post in the community events section of he forum for details.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked dr strange’s post in the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

Like (Post)
    okay At sea ground units have transformed to transport icons and appear moving. Thanks
  • dr strange -

Replied to the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

okay At sea ground units have transformed to transport icons and appear moving. Thanks
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Bombing runs morale.

Any bombardment will reduce the morale of the province. This includes planes, rockets, artillery, and naval bombardment.
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

imgur.com/a/KOLyJ1f Units at sea already show to be embarking.
  • VorlonFCW -

Quote from dr strange: “game 2803912 Not sure it is fixed. Ground units can now be given movement orders across the sea; will wait to see if they move. Ground units at sea retain their ground icons and although they can be given movement orders too…
  • DaGecko -

If you hover over them do they show as embarking, or disembarking? Mine did for many of them. It's like the position shown doesn't match where they really ended up. Any sitting in place at sea were fine. Some I sent where they were originally intended…
  • dr strange -

game 2803912 Not sure it is fixed. Ground units can now be given movement orders across the sea; will wait to see if they move. Ground units at sea retain their ground icons and although they can be given movement orders too the icons have remained…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Frustration with getting Carrier Air Group to be selected.

DaGecko has listed the solution I use generally. The other option is using the search box: Hold ctrl and press f key Type the units designation into the search box, such as AB12, and press enter This will select the AB12 unit and center the screen on…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked DaGecko’s post in the thread Frustration with getting Carrier Air Group to be selected.

Like (Post)
    Hold down the right mouse button and select everything in the area. Then use "split" to select only air or subs in the numbers needed.
  • unclesam77 -

Wrote a comment on unclesam77’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bonus melimpah dan anti ribet hanya di oksport.net