Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Light Tank Spam.....

This is a bit of a surprising post from fox...
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Fox-Company’s post in the thread Light Tank Spam.....

Like (Post)
    ITS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. My K/D when from 0.84 to 1.25 ever since I stopped using it, my last game's K/D was 9.48, and I only made 9 LT's, maybe LTS was the strategy that stopped me from reaching my apex, anyway, I'ma play a Commie LTS round and see…
  • SLimbad -

Replied to the thread Aircraft have same combat stats on ground as in air.

Planes sitting on the ground cannot fight, that's BS. They haven't moved for two days, level 5 fighters sitting on the ground beating rocket fighters, come on please!!! The game mechanics are all wrong, even artillery can spot militia!!!! They've killed…
  • Fox-Company -

Posted the thread Light Tank Spam.....

Thread
    ITS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. My K/D when from 0.84 to 1.25 ever since I stopped using it, my last game's K/D was 9.48, and I only made 9 LT's, maybe LTS was the strategy that stopped me from reaching my apex, anyway, I'ma play a Commie LTS round and see…
  • Fox-Company -

Liked Geden’s post in the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from freezy: “I mean, it's just stats, and stats are inherently boring :P There was also no way to avoid a small data deviation sadly due to the temporary recording gap. The good part is that finally there are no more level…
  • Fox-Company -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “For the amount of time this update took, its quite underwhelming ngl. ” I mean, it's just stats, and stats are inherently boring :P There was also no way to avoid a small data deviation sadly due to the temporary recording…
  • Fox-Company -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Like (Post)
    For the amount of time this update took, its quite underwhelming ngl.
  • Fox-Company -

Planes that are not refueling or upgrading are considered to be ready for combat, so if, lets say, an Infantry regiment rolls up on the airfield, those planes could scramble up and fight them, most likely killing them, I think what should be done is if…
  • Fox-Company -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin….. ” Don't wanna hear it…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread this needs to GO!.

You can't compare planes with artillery, it's two different types of units and armor class. 1) Planes can patrol off from the province center and road/line where artillery can't they must use dot and line. 2) Artillery stack can attack multiple enemy…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread How to defeat heavy tanks?.

Experienced players have given good responses to the question,I myself am taking tips. To @Flabbawoki it comes down to this what I've noticed and experienced when I made my mistakes.A lot of units can be use to the job but certain units have their…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Fox-Company’s post in the thread How to defeat heavy tanks?.

Like (Post)
    There are so many ways to defeat them. Artillery, Heavy Tanks, Rockets, RRG's, Attack Bombers, Commandos, TD's, Cruisers, Battleships, if on coast, etc.
  • Vanrendo -

A few days ago in global chat there was a discussion regarding this.Also in the forum there's a thread where it was mentioned that interceptors can be on the ground(not airborne) and spot militia. I think the game mechanics register planes, grounded the…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Forum protest!.

Quote from whowh: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” "Golder" doesn't cover the load anymore, as boosters SEEM to be excluded. "Coiner" includes booster…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Inactive players on day 2.

People who are banned go inactive immediately. Sounds like a multi-accounter with seven accounts.
  • Suna232 -

Liked croatian kid’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” your mean
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread What is the WORST, most annoying CoW bug.

There was a bug that ,I am prty sure,costed me few games back in 2021. Aircrafts on carrier bug which very often made your Aircrafts be convoys from carriers when you try to move them or carrier itself . Imagine that happening to you 5 hours away from…