Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jefin b -

Replied to the thread C00L Mus1c.

Replied to the thread school.

Quote from yahya_: “spain indeed whats up with these footnotes or something under your posts ” signature
  • FilTompson -

Wrote a comment on FilTompson’s wall.

Wall Comment
    verbchecker.com/3-steps-to-check-verb-forms/
    Hey! You no longer need to waste your time and effort on self-checking your text again! I recommend that you always use our free verb tense checker tool. Our excellent assistant will analyze your text and…
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked AMG Morgan’s post in the thread Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GeneralASWalter: “I was I'll for a while, now I'm better tye next part will probably come on Wednesday ” well that was a lie
  • Tolol_aja -

Replied to the thread Air attack with no damage.

what's the matter? if tact attacking unarmored unit is yes, the tact will get no damage in return unless is an regular AA unit.
  • Zimny Kuba -

Wrote a comment on MR WETERAN’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, żyjesz? :)
  • javole -

Posted the thread interested in joining an alliance - love this game but lots to learn.

Thread
    Hi all I have been playing for maybe 7-8 weeks. Completely addicted. Was doing really well with stats (2+ - 1 in pvp) based on a light tank/bomber strategy until I just got my butt kicked by someone playing a mega-stack artillery strategy. Learned a lot…
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Replied to a comment by Admiral Royca on Evil Queen Tanya’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hey
  • Den -

Posted the thread Air attack with no damage.

Thread
    Does anyone see when tactical bomber destroys land units and doesn't get any damage in return?
  • Riddermark297 -

Liked jubjub bird’s post in the thread End-of-game statistics.

Like (Post)
    Adding end-of-game statistics would be really interesting, and seems like the type of thing that could be done with some of the statistics already captured. Things like units produced, units lost, war casualty totals (would be cool to comb through that…
  • Riddermark297 -

Liked iMaximo’s post in the thread Governments in Exile and More Uprisings Oct 15th 2015.

Like (Post)
    As to the 75% penalty on resources non-core I think it should depend only on morale which limits both productivity and resources. Why have them both. I agree that morale is too quickly raised and should never get to 100%. With that adjusted and…
  • Riddermark297 -

Liked _owo_’s post in the thread Retire button..

Like (Post)
    It seems like there's still a lot of players who don't know that a retire button exists and even more people can't find it. maybe that button could be made more noticeable?
  • enlego -

Wrote a comment on enlego’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Karl von Krass -

Liked 275RGR’s post in the thread General Info for New Players - Asking.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the input. All games have quirks, and its tough picking up in 10 days. Regards, 275RGR
  • 275RGR -

Replied to the thread Alliance Vexia Recruiting Members.

I am truly a noob, however Please take look at the stats I do have so far in my first game. That said, I am interested in joining and Alliance for team games. Where is the best place to check out you Alliance and look at your membership, if…
  • 275RGR -

Replied to the thread General Info for New Players - Asking.

Thanks for the input. All games have quirks, and its tough picking up in 10 days. Regards, 275RGR
  • Yansen white -

Now follows Arcorian.

Follow
  • Tolol_aja -

Replied to the thread What happens if spies get caught?.

counter espionage that capturing spy have 50% chance to reveal the country that hired/send that spy and this capturing spy incident will included in the news example : spy from unknown nations captured before executed his misson or spy from saudi…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Does taking out nuke bomber set off nuke?.

you have probably been nuke rocketed, Either that or it is a bug. What you stated should not have happened.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread General Info for New Players - Asking.

All correct. Your assumption on first point is valid, i too consider It correct. It will still be Advisable to upgrade your unit productions to a sufficient level as while you may have a good army after the upgrade you may nit be able to maintain it…