Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blackchastel -

Replied to the thread Idea for new doctrine.

The french doctrine or little entente would not be just european it would apply on all country who used french equipment and they are a lot like the south american nation or some middle east country and yugoslavia was ruled by a king until the country…
  • BrutusTrump -

Now follows Quasi-duck.

Follow
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked cl0xy’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2021-07-20.

Like (Post)
    not going to lie, these new pathfinders are good once you get used to them, i got used to them in a couple minutes.
  • Quasi-duck -

Replied to the thread Life After Death.

It has damage eff. of 20% so it will still harm my units in a round of combat though, right? At 1/5 normal rate.
  • BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread 1v1 mode mode Japan vs USA(west coast).

• Mars_godofWar -

Liked Cpt. Stephen Rogers’s post in the thread Gold Usage Report.

Like (Post)
    I think it would be helpful and interesting if at the end of each game, it shows how much gold was used by each player. This could appear in the Newspaper as a separate article to the payout article.
  • Blue&Bright -

Wrote a comment on Blue&Bright’s wall.

Wall Comment
    BrightAdityas? No.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Life After Death.

The game rounds values, so in reality, it has an extremely low health value (something like 0.04 or something like that). Basically anything will kill it at this point.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread New Event: Operation Supremacy.

CoW 2.0 was the code name for all updates after 1.5 was deemed finished, so technically, we are “in 2.0” right now.
  • Tgufyru -

Replied to the thread HUGE BUG !.

if u build a road all party can use it :) . just like irl u can’t have only one person going fast and another going slow due to the road. Also , enemy already get 50% speed bonus.
  • Tgufyru -

Replied to the thread 1v1 mode mode Japan vs USA(west coast).

It sounds good until considering the fact that most players would go inactive and it will put quite a bit of strain on bytro servers
  • Tgufyru -

Replied to the thread Patrol or attack on planes !@.

Patrol is better , does 50% dmg per 15 mins, normal attack does 100% dmg but needs 30 min refuel time.
  • Tgufyru -

Replied to the thread Idea for new doctrine.

yugoslavia is communist , after falling to germany . poland and france played a very small role in allied victory ( yes they did help , but they were minor powers ) . Romania is also too insignificant off a country to give it’s own doctrine. I would…
  • Tgufyru -

Replied to the thread Doctrines of the Titans- the solution.

Quote from Blackchastel: “In fact the Maginot line did its job its the Belgian who didn't do it because the maginot line was designed to defend France and Belgium from a German agression, the project was to put the maginot line in front of the French…
  • Quasi-duck -

Quote from ValeraZol: “YOu are fool. Enemy can use your infrasctructure when province it is still in your possession. I am about that. Not about when someboy conquer your province and can use buildings inclusive your lost infrastructure ” I don't…
  • ValeraZol -

YOu are fool. Enemy can use your infrasctructure when province it is still in your possession. I am about that. Not about when someboy conquer your province and can use buildings inclusive your lost infrastructure
  • Quasi-duck -

Quote from ValeraZol: “Your stats please, noob. They are useless if enemy can use it ! Totally bad work on balance. ” U suck hahaha lololol get good. Like I said don't let enemies on ur territory and it's a non-issue. Has to be the dumbest complaint…
  • Quasi-duck -

Posted the thread Life After Death.

Thread
    Unit has 0 HP, still not dead. Not the first time this has happened. Annoying. GAME ID: 4146175 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2f7bec9461176375cb820cafe
  • ValeraZol -

Your stats please, noob. They are useless if enemy can use it ! Totally bad work on balance.
  • Quasi-duck -

They already have a 50% speed nerf on your land. Don't want enemies to move faster, don't build it. Stop whining. Also, it's your own fault for your lines breaking and the enemy getting onto your land. I think the REAL bug is in your commanding skills xD