Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tasmine -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread naval anti air support to landings.

Like (Post)
    The close combat radius of all attacks is 5 km, so if a direct attack is done on a disembarking unit at the shoreline, any AA or ship within that 5 km will return fire, damaging the plane. If there is excessive space between the disembarking unit and…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Tank plants in version 1.5?.

Tank factories will be a thing as the 1.5 veraion of Call Of War will eventually be the main version however the finishing product of 1.5 isn't done yet, tank factories and the such are not available in frontline pioneer games however they are available…
  • Numenor -

Liked Rrred’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    This isn't CoW anymore lol Couldn't you just make a new WW2 themed game from scratch and preserve CoW? Must be much easier with coding and you wouldn't hurt your loyal CoW playerbase in the process.
  • killingone -

Wrote a comment on killingone’s wall.

Wall Comment
    also you are my first follower i am in debt
  • killingone -

Wrote a comment on killingone’s wall.

Wall Comment
    lol thnks mate
  • killingone -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Acts of Valour.

Like (Post)
    That is why I do not disagree with the graphic updates even though it is confusing
  • Numenor -

Posted the thread Tank plants in version 1.5?.

Thread
    I don’t have frontline pioneer so I don’t know for sure if this is going to be a thing, but I saw it listed in my economic statistics. If somebody has frontline, can they tell me if this is a thing? Also a query as to people’s thoughts on the idea.…
  • WhiteFinland -

Replied to the thread Political parties/ Military Strength.

I dont really understand what you mean or what´s your point here, in same game soviet union is 277 points in start?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Units movings through provinces aren't conquering them.

In the few times recently that players have reported this I have found two possibilities upon investigation: 1) The AI had given Right of Way, so the forces simply marched through without declaring war. or 2) The province HAD actually been captured,…
  • Mirage2000A -

Now follows Tupac All Eyes On Me.

Follow
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Political parties/ Military Strength.

If both of them are controlled by players, Finland will get an advantage of about 2+ days ahead of the others which is not fair.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread What are all the new playable countries?.

• WhiteFinland -

Posted the thread Political parties/ Military Strength.

Thread
    In big map games the biggest mistake is Finland´s weakness. :wallbash If you compare to other countries who are at the same level ( 30 points) Finland was a superpower comparet to them in real life. Example Sweden is a 50 point country in start, quite ordinary.…
  • Booklet -

Replied to the thread A Discord sever.

• K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Units movings through provinces aren't conquering them.

As mysterious as the bug popped up, it disappeared again. Hasn' t happened again since that report. Can' t know if it was a display issue; I didn' t reload at the time, and just marched back (usually just a few miles). Stopping at province centre always…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread naval anti air support to landings.

Like (Post)
    The close combat radius of all attacks is 5 km, so if a direct attack is done on a disembarking unit at the shoreline, any AA or ship within that 5 km will return fire, damaging the plane. If there is excessive space between the disembarking unit and…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread What are all the new playable countries?.

I don't want it to be a bug. It's awesome.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread conquered capitals.

Infrastructure and fortifications improve morale in the province they are located in, and through the neighbors morale mechanic they also influence the adjoining provinces. The positive effects of a capital can be simulated with a sufficient…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread naval anti air support to landings.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Nothing is rebelling.

Try submitting a bug report so GO's can look directly into your games