Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Marching in Place -

Replied to the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Let me try to say it back to you... At sea, each unit both attacks and defends... The 'first' attacks, the 'second' defends, then the 'second' attacks and the 'first' defends?...
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Does AT get an attack penalty?.

I see. I seem too have very bad luck then. Now enemy arty is sniping off units from a stack instead of dealing out damage :8
  • JesterTheSheep -

Quote from Restrisiko: “.. if you manually give a defender an attack order or if you try to move a defending unit, it also becomes an attacker; from then on, also both are both .. ” Of course, generally defense values are higher, so that's a dumb…
  • SKILLZ -

Replied to the thread Looking to challenge.

I sent you a link to the discord server in messages in call of war. Oh lol, i didnt see that you said you had discord.
  • SKILLZ -

oh, try to challenge us? Maybe that will work.
  • rishxd -

I accepted the challenge but an error occured.....
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Research in Queue.

If you have nothing to say, (Hidden Content)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Shilleywater’s post in the thread Research in Queue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “just no lol ” Thanks for your constructive input.
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Unit experience and weather to affect combat specs.

Like (Post)
    it doesnt and tbh it shouldn't, otherwise artillery would just be borderline broken lmao
  • SKILLZ -

Im made a game that will start when full, eu blitzkreig 4 v 4. We will be Germany, Turkey, Yogoslavia and Soviets and you will be UK, France, Spain, and Italy. 2 days human peace period.
  • Shilleywater -

Replied to the thread Research in Queue.

Quote from Teburu: “just no lol ” Thanks for your constructive input.
  • rishxd -

I prefer having a blitzkreig map still. But if you want the 22 player one we can.
  • Teburu -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Like (Post)
    If nothing fundamental has changed in the past year: Moving unit is always an attacker, standing unit is always a defender - if both are moving, both are both .. .. if you manually give a defender an attack order or if you try to move a defending unit,…
  • Restrisiko -

If nothing fundamental has changed in the past year: Moving unit is always an attacker, standing unit is always a defender - if both are moving, both are both .. .. if you manually give a defender an attack order or if you try to move a defending unit,…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Unit experience and weather to affect combat specs.

it doesnt and tbh it shouldn't, otherwise artillery would just be borderline broken lmao
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Does AT get an attack penalty?.

there is an extreme rng factor when it comes to dmg if you're unlucky your tick can even deal 0
  • Marching in Place -

Posted the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Thread
    Question: Destroyers have different values for attacking or defending when fighting subs. How is that determined?... That is, which unit is attacking/defending which?... The sub or the destroyer? It seems they both are attacking each other? Wouldn't they…
  • Davith -

Posted the thread Unit experience and weather to affect combat specs.

Thread
    I noticed that the unit specs in the game keep track of how many units have been killed by that unit. Does this in any way affect their combat performance? I think it should be a benefit. I think it would be more realistic if an experienced unit…
  • van Schein -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread CoW FAQs.

Like (Post)
    5bf885b2d2bcb5ab1a2fe929ba9f5bc2.png
    Greetings Generals, Please allow this thread to address some of the most asked questions that players have.
    (Please Note: As the game changes and improves this section should be updated. Also this section will be
  • van Schein -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread No Attack Options?.

Like (Post)
    Hello folks, So some of you might have noticed that you are in games/ joined games with NO ATTACK OPTIONS. In most cases this is NOT A BUG as you have more than likely joined a game that has the Peace Period option enabled by its creator. Before…