Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

@Claudio NVKP Can I change to Italy please?
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Victory Gold.

Quote from Nostroma: “I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold. ” Real question being,why is he still…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from croatian kid: “any spots left ” Go and see the first page the list of countries taken and open. I wish I could play a role play but as I expected I will be occupied now till mid June and have already stopped playing a week ago.I don't want…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “You guys have no idea what REAL inactivity looks like... ” Sure I do. I was here in those days… ” No you weren't. It happened years ago.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Yikes! It was all a dream... ” For Amotah no, for everyone else, yes.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Amotah: “Yes it did. I nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Then I puppeted you in return. ” You are dreaming
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Finally… I get to liberate Amotah again! ” Reality: You're Egypt
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: ““The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk…
  • AllStar -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread What are the best things to research and make.

Like (Post)
    You don't have to research them all.Research only what you going to use. It's also difficult to say what is best to research because your map, doctrine, game plan and enemy/ies will have an impact on what you will have to/must research.
  • AllStar -

Replied to the thread What if suggestions about world war 2.

In production of trucks during the war, the US dwarfed the USSR, and their role in Soviet operations is hard to underrate. To quote from Glantz: >Lend-Lease trucks were particularly important to the Red Army, which was notoriously deficient in such…
  • Ash Ketchum -

Replied to the thread ROMANIA.

• croatian kid -

• AllStar -

Replied to the thread What if suggestions about world war 2.

This is a fantastic post made by someone on r/AskHistorians **THE SHORTER ANSWER** On the whole, the lend-lease accounted for only a small portion of Soviet combat armament (tanks, trucks, planes, ships, artillery pieces, etc.). That much is a fact,…