Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bigboss_ironfist -

Liked Psjoe’s post in the thread Players that suicide should be banned.

Like (Post)
    In the 10X speed game, have invested 18 hours serious play because of the speed. Only to have a player suicide against me. This type of behavior should be punished. What is my incentive to play again when this is allowed to happen?
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Alrighty,time to start what is going to be a lot of these. So buckle up. Fromlooking through buildings, troops, stats, pretty much everything I can look,this event seems a lot more polished and balanced than the first one. So welldone there! Formy…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread The Overpowerness of Rockets in Call of War.

Quote from Bundy34: “First of all it's no problem making all of the units sitting duck for Rockets. What you do is send a useless unit to the Rockets just to make it stop then BOOM!. Fire the Rockets at it. ” Well there' s many ways to stop that plan…
  • Michael Myres -

btw how is the 1.5 update going to effect the 25 player map anyway are there going to be more cities added and when are we getting the update officially? Can we get an update for rivers and coastal bunkers with the coastal artillery in the game if…
  • anthonystark12321 -

Posted the thread Can I download Garmin map updater on PC? Help me!.

Thread
    I am a Garmin GPS user and using it from three months. Often, I have to go for strange location or routes, so I use the global positioning system. This technology helps users to track the right routes or go in the right direction to react at desired…
  • Michael Myres -

i sure as hell hope these units dont get weaker when the stack gets bigger, thats not cool thats why im not playing CoN the production is crazy low i dont like it, ive been playing CoW since 2017 i dont wanna stop now because this game turned into CoN i…
  • Desert_fox98 -

Replied to the thread mooving without oil, maintaining without food.

If you have enough oil reserved it takes days before you are running dry, so you have time to retake your oil producing provinces. Same with the food. The penalty triggers only if you are on 0 one of the 2 rescoures. Also the soldiers doesnt eats light…
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Posted the thread Paratroopers_not worth it_part II.

Thread
    Paratroopers..not worth it part I ...link provided forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…t%2Bworth%2Bit#post170709 I originally made this post on the 11th May 2019, with recent edit. Here again I will allow for screen shot on just how inadequate the…
  • Kriegapoorv -

Like many people pointed out, rockets are meant to hit static targets. That is why they are particularly good against buildings. You can effectively counter rockets by launching simultaneous attacks on the airbases of your enemy close to your borders and…
  • Michael Myres -

Replied to the thread Alright, let's talk about 1.5... Again..

i agree with you on the limitations on producing units i don't like it but if they keep it like that at least have militia available in any province, that would make more sense also i wonder how this is gonna effect the 25 player map they would have to…
  • suntso -

Replied to the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

- Tool now has all infantry class units - Added build time and requirements option
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5.

I starting to test CoW 1.5. Find some issues maybe devs can think about it. We do know 1.5 only allow players to build military buildings in urban area. And I remember Freezy said, there's the big deal of militias, they can't change anything. Then, why…
  • Bundy34 -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “@Bundy34 My teammate accidentally fired a rocket at a enemy unit a km away from mine and damaged mine ” I didn't really know about that. Rockets are just too powerful in this game that no-one can see the problem with it.
  • samtheman69 -

Posted the thread If you play with your friend is it considered account pushing?.

Thread
    Thanks, -samtheman69
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Nuclear waste.

Well that kind of makes sense. You probably can't research nukes anymore other than some maps
  • Ryan04px2025 -

@Bundy34 My teammate accidentally fired a rocket at a enemy unit a km away from mine and damaged mine
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Please Help! I cant log into my account!.

Nah, its fine, some new players in the forum do that. Sorry, I am not a staff member but merely a highly active forum member that is orange so yeah. You should contact @PrinceofHonor and if he does not reply @VorlonFCW Head of EN support
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked KaiWolfff’s post in the thread Please Help! I cant log into my account!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “No need to create 2 threads on this @KaiWolfff ” I apologize. Has my account been reinstated?
  • KaiWolfff -

Replied to the thread Please Help! I cant log into my account!.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “No need to create 2 threads on this @KaiWolfff ” I apologize. Has my account been reinstated?
  • JesterTheSheep -

Posted the thread Alright, let's talk about 1.5... Again..

Thread
    *sigh* Here we go again. I'd like to stress that this is PURELY a first impression. I would like to say that while I appreciate that the developers are trying their damndest to make this game better, I can safely say that this is NOT the way to…