Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy -

Liked Buzzy02’s post in the thread Call of war IS dying!.

Like (Post)
    Having tried playing both CoN and CoW 1.5, the two are quite different in a lot of ways. 1. unit production times in CoN are a lot longer than CoW 1.5 2.you cannot mobilise new units in occupied provinces in CoN without annexing them... 3. Combat timers…
  • freezy -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread What do mods see behind the scenes?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BluPanzer: “I can't imagine how time consuming it is to monitor the actions of every forum member, not to mention lag due to the extra graphics required to see all that. ” Don't underestimate the available capacity! There's a nine-storey…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Make the netherlands a playable country in Historic world war.

Well my friends, I have great news for you on this topic. You can look forward to our next update in 2 weeks.
  • Agent Orange -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2021-01-26.

Like (Post)
    1611667802_news_images_18263.jpg
    Release Notes - 2021-01-26 Attention, Generals! With today's update for Call of War we readdress the new army labels and adapt them according to your feedback. We also adjust the cost of multiple buildings. With Dawn…
  • Andromeda -

Replied to the thread Playing as Argentina in Historical World War.

Day 5 As I am not able to see the map 24/7, I am not sure how Paraguay defeated my stack of 4 good Level 2 light tanks at Asuncion. Either they have lots of anti tanks there, or something... My conquest of Peru is going great. I've already took 2 of…
  • Andromeda -

Replied to the thread Make the netherlands a playable country in Historic world war.

Quote from nigeo19: “Quote from szinisa: “Anyway historical map should be redisign to avoide coalition of GB, Germany and the US or similiars. This set ups gives only very limited chance for other nations, but about 90% chance for these coalitions to…
  • ender611 -

Replied to the thread Short days for busy folk..

Quote from Agent47: “Call of War is designed to be played in real-time and with games lasting for weeks on end without stopping. This won't change. Play a different game if you don't like it. ” Wasn't thinking of changing your game. I see 4 times…
  • RBoi200 -

Liked TomtheBuilder’s post in the thread The new update to Historic World War.

Like (Post)
    In my game even the elite militia only takes 2 hours, and building times for high level buildings do increase with all buildings. Do you have picture proof?
  • TomtheBuilder -

Replied to the thread The new update to Historic World War.

In my game even the elite militia only takes 2 hours, and building times for high level buildings do increase with all buildings. Do you have picture proof?
  • Arcorian -

Posted the thread Release Notes - 2021-01-26.

Thread
    1611667802_news_images_18263.jpg
    Release Notes - 2021-01-26 Attention, Generals! With today's update for Call of War we readdress the new army labels and adapt them according to your feedback. We also adjust the cost of multiple buildings. With Dawn…
  • IronKnight -

Posted the thread The new update to Historic World War.

Thread
    Okay, wtf Bytro. I’m confused. I’m not sure what you were thinking, but there are a few issues. 1. Production time. It takes SIX HOURS to bulid Militia, and for the time it takes to bulid a lvl 4/5 buliding it takes the same time for Lvl 3. Bytro.…
  • ryanb96 -

Liked Agent47’s post in the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from fillthenofill: “Quote from freezy: “Hey guys, as mentioned in my earlier post (please read it, >link<) we are currently collecting your feedback, bugs and ideas for improving the army labels. We have no intention of removing the feature again,…
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread Historical 25 players - 3rd attempt at Persia.

Guess I've had a tough go. Usually France or Germany has expanded so far as to blocking me from getting more points. It's tough with their built up economies if you advance too far.
  • nigeo19 -

True but thats why i don't think Luxembourg should be playable in normal maps. Special maps are special and while i don't know how players manage to thrive but i have seen games were these tiny countries did very well. I have seen Haiti and Switzerland…
  • Hi, i have some suggestions that i would love to see be added into the game or at least considered. Ok so the first problem is spammers. As of right now there is no option to just mute players (DMs and newspaper) which can get very annoying. I…
  • BluPanzer -

You would be forced to invade your larger and more powerful neighbors for resources. If you were playing as Luxembourg, you would be dead in the water resource wise in no time.
  • nigeo19 -

Quote from szinisa: “Anyway historical map should be redisign to avoide coalition of GB, Germany and the US or similiars. This set ups gives only very limited chance for other nations, but about 90% chance for these coalitions to win the map ” The…
  • nigeo19 -

Liked Floris’s post in the thread Make the netherlands a playable country in Historic world war.

Like (Post)
    I would really like to play as my own country I get that its to small in the normal maps but in historic world war it has more than enough provinces and cities make it happen, please.
  • white bird -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Attacking lit up stealth units..

Like (Post)
    It's not really a bug, just how the mechanics work. A stealth unit needs to be in the stack to deal damage. This may be changed in the future, but that's how it is now.
  • ryanb96 -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

Quote from KingVarchasv: “I think hat yes morale is an issue. There shall be some changes to balance games in full world maps. The distance to capital and neighbour penalty should be decreased. However I don't understand how it makes sense to add an…