Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hans A. Pils -

Posted the thread for the next balancing update.

Thread
    An overview of my thoughts on balancing, mainly for @freezy because it must be very hard for him to gather ideas on that from so many scattered threads:
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Dv8nt’s post in the thread Attacking planes with rockets.

Like (Post)
    while modern day rockets can "explode in the sky", the technology of the v-rocket system was in no way capable of hitting any target with much more then pure luck, let alone a moving or flying one. Even with todays technology they miss~~ keep in mind…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Rockets should not reveal troops.

Yes - I had also noticed that, Vorlon. And certainly you're right that the line of sight of rockets cannot be or shouldn't be reduced to 0. But maybe if it's reduced to a minimum of 1 km or something alike, the moment a flying rocket reveals enemy troops…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Stealth Commandos.

Thing is even if they were "only" as useful as a unit like medium tank (as Edepedable says), that still wouldn't be a good game design. From gameplay perspective yes. But absolutely nottt when having in mind that this is not supposed to be a fantasy…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Stealth Commandos.

Like (Post)
    Let me put it this way: If the capital requirement wasn't there, I don't think I would build any other ground troops. ANY. That's how OP they are.
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread The Free Hungary Theory.

Shane Dawson, you better look out cuz your weave is M I N E
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread A pillage Option.

This would be helpful if you're looking to do a blitzkreig attack to just destroy as many enemy buildings as possible. Otherwise, I don't think it's necessary
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread Spectating Games Idea.

Maybe exact troop numbers should be invisible to spectators? I mean, it'd still let spectators know troops positions but they can't see what troops are there or where the troops are moving(if they are moving)
  • MapDaer -

Wrote a comment on MapDaer’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I speak English and Spanish :O
  • SPQRALAN -

Liked patriota75’s post in the thread Best way to utilize artillery?.

Like (Post)
    Right use of arty can be the mach winner. It is good for both attack and defence. I use it a lot, just merge it with other units and when i go to attack with all units I come close enough to enemy units that arty can hit it. If the enemy send nits to…
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread Two capitals.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. I have a weird sense of humor. I've never had really bad rebellions, because I only declare war to one or two countries at a time.
  • attacker101 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Spectating Games Idea.

Like (Post)
    It could be usefull for new players to check out how the game works. The question is how this spectating would happen as players can ask spectators to watch their game and to give information about their opponents. If no troops of any player is visible…
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread New Event - 1944: Endgame.

Like (Post)
    So in summary: we do not know how many games were generated. It sounds like that NO games were played with all 9 active players. It also sounds like Germany was basically victorious if it had 2 active players regardless of the other sides. It also…
  • Cinnashimp -

Posted the thread To the Call of War Forum Moderators and Devs.

Thread
    To the amazing Call of War Devs and Forum Moderators, Firstly I'd just like to say on behalf of the community "Thank You"! Thank you all for being such nice and understanding people, for understanding community opinions and trying to adapt, and for…
  • attacker101 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Tac bombers vs. refueling planes??.

Like (Post)
    First question is: Were the planes actually refueling? Because planes that are simply located in a province once the refueling is completed have returned to full strength and will defend themselves just like a plane in the sky.
  • Cinnashimp -

Replied to the thread Jimmy Johns or Subway.

I honestly like both and whether i eat one or the other really just depends on the mood I'm in. (I voted subway at the time of me posting this because I'm honestly craving subway right now lol)
  • kir79 -

Wrote a comment on Miha8107’s wall.

Wall Comment
    привет. как раз в четверг тренеровка новичков, но скайп необходим! если согласен дай знать!
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread your 10 most useful units.

Quote from BMfox: “SP artillery: i'm surprised that you don't mention them... ” This was on my original list but I decided against it sense I had already put artillery on it. same reason why I left SP Anti-Air off. I thought that having artillery got…
  • Edward Hartmann -

Replied to the thread Gold express.

83% of people voted to add a pop up. Will it happen?
  • Edward Hartmann -

Replied to the thread Two capitals.

Who said I’m a child? Also, before you even said you aren’t interested in a heated discussion about Gandhi. Have you lost your whole country be turned Bolivian?