Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread War summary.

Thread
    So basically there is a tab called a war summary, so basically it will be next to the research button and when you press it, it will show all wars on the map, I get inspiration from Hoi4. 86a1d48a8e31b2d097a448e3ffb93763.jpg So basically you can see at…
  • KriegMaker -

Replied to the thread Why do some players dont chat?.

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “In my various COW games, I have noticed that a lot of people just don't chat and go introvert. And I don't mean they have to reply to a message within 0000000000.1 milliseconds, but when I accept a coalition invitation and I…
  • KriegMaker -

Replied to the thread How to INAVDE successfully.

I know they are not bad but if you prefer to subdue the enemy as fast as you can you have to be consistent in what you would want to research. At least three well upgraded units can lay waste to almost anything the enemy throws you. A well coordinated…
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread USA vs USSR SHOWDOWN 1.5 part one (by me for the third TIME).

I would say usa but only because of the navy army wise USSR beats USA easily.
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread inappropriate name.

• emma von manstein -

Posted the thread inappropriate name.

Thread
    okay so uhm, i joined a game as MURICA (america) and i see a guy with this name (see link with picture) just qurius how this is allowed ehm?forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ecbe8af10fae267c408653eab
  • OysterT -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Defensive play without High Command.

Like (Post)
    If you are playing as UK then stopping any ships coming in is not a bad thing. It is not likely they will be coming for sightseeing. As for defences, and also attacks, yes activity plays a role in the game, even with high command. If you know a player…
  • OysterT -

Posted the thread Record Sacrifice?.

Thread
    What is the record for number of troops lost to one other country in one game? I'm in day ten of a game and an opponent has lost 743,000+ troops to me so far. He just keeps sending them one at a time and he has worked hard to build up his economy so he…
  • ElysiaCullen -

Posted the thread Best strategy for 1.5 with allies doctriny?.

Thread
    Hello, I was wondering what was the best way to start and play 1.5 modes, for example with the allies doctrine what do you recommend me?
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Battleships not destroying airfields.

Quote from iNot_here: “so strategic bombers don't do anything? ” Seems like it.
  • zecevi123 -

Liked OutsiderJoe’s post in the thread Historic World War suggestion.

Like (Post)
    What about Saudi Arabia, Oman and maybe even Dutch Indonesia and Iraq. But the devs need to make these countries playable, like more cities and resources and larger armies. Also I think they should allow countries like Hungary or Norway and Finland…
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Historic World War suggestion.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “There is an event called All Countries: All In, which is exactly that. It comes around once and a while, and is one of the more popular events with the community. ” We know about the event but we are talking about the regular…
  • Cyan Is Crewmate -

Replied to the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

I think it will take some getting used to. From what I've seen, new players in chat don't seem to be concerned with the learning curve. 1.0 is simpler, and whether 1.5 is more fun than 1.0 or not remains to be seen (but there was extensive beta testing…
  • Cyan Is Crewmate -

Posted the thread Need-to-Know Popup Upon Opening Chat.

Thread
    Many times people come into the global or help chats for the first time under the impression that it is an in-game chat. In addition, many people enter the chat and break rules they weren't aware of. (Yes, I know they already agreed to the rules and…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Possible strange goings on No.1 The AI relationship..

Yes, however, spies are not sufficient to have all of the information regarding this matter. The only way to have all of the information is to see everything, which other players cannot do.
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread How do you counter an invasion?.

Right but at the start of a map there is no such thing as air superiority since no one has air units. If you are the only one building air units you are putting more resources in fewer units that are also vulnerable because they receive damage when they…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Possible strange goings on No.1 The AI relationship..

if you spied enemy and see he has shared maps with all AI, it show only his relations, not relations of AI to him.
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Historic World War suggestion.

on main page of game is update of 3rd november 2020 anounced: 10er blitzkrieg gonna be 12er with egypt and algeria. Also almoast that what you wanted :)