Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quasi-duck -

Replied to the thread Strategic bomber buff.

Yep I would rather build some AA or SPAA tbh, I think they are 1000x better than interceptors.
  • Quasi-duck -

Liked newbgamer101’s post in the thread Strategic bomber buff.

Like (Post)
    Lol fair enough. I rarely run into anyone with air cover of their own anyways, so I barely use them either. I usually keep a 10-stack on each front just in case I see enemy interceptors in the air, but I can count the number of times they've come in…
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked newbgamer101’s post in the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Like (Post)
    Rivers are an excellent idea along with bridges (maybe not quite as you described them but more or less) but I dont think riverborne units would be a good idea. They're to complicated and have extremely limited uses (plus were only extremely minor…
  • newbgamer101 -

Replied to the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Rivers are an excellent idea along with bridges (maybe not quite as you described them but more or less) but I dont think riverborne units would be a good idea. They're to complicated and have extremely limited uses (plus were only extremely minor…
  • Claudio von Panjim -

This would make the game too detailed and complicated, and many new players especially younger ones would not continue
  • newbgamer101 -

Lol fair enough. I rarely run into anyone with air cover of their own anyways, so I barely use them either. I usually keep a 10-stack on each front just in case I see enemy interceptors in the air, but I can count the number of times they've come in…
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Gitargy’s post in the thread Rivers, Bridges, & Gunboats.

Like (Post)
    I want to suggest the addition of rivers to COW. Throughout history, navigable rivers have been a key geographic feature of key importance in times of war. Rivers should be added to Call of War to reflect this. I think this feature would add a nice new…
  • Emperor Im -

Definitely, should also be levels of Gunboat. Also add river canals.
  • BrightAdityas -

Wrote a comment on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Quick Question please. In operation supremacy, do you have untouchable cores? And also do Internal and AvA games count toward stats.
  • Xorro -

Replied to a comment by Fluffy Pancake on Xorro’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i am fun? lol
  • Xorro -

Replied to a comment by Savaşçı Kurt on Darkinz’s wall.

Wall Reply
    lol is love
  • Quasi-duck -

I mainly want them cos I hate building interceptors xD which are usually useless to me anyways cos they have such a short range, can't even cover the bombers most of the time
  • Tgufyru -

Replied to the thread Advanced strategies for attacking and perform in war.

There is a lot of guides regarding this on the forum ( not specifically answering this question but related ) , you just need to read and search it . Also , if you have any questions you could write a msg on BMFox’s wall (likelyhood is he would answer)…
  • Savaşçı Kurt -

Replied to a comment by Savaşçı Kurt on Darkinz’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yeter artık.
  • SaskeOtaku -

Posted the thread Advanced strategies for attacking and perform in war.

Thread
    Hi guys, there Is any Expert player that can give me some advanced tips in attacking with this 1.5 mode? For more Speed and efficiency
  • dhdlogistics -

Wrote a comment on dhdlogistics’s wall.

Wall Comment
    DHD Logistics là đơn vị chuyên cung cấp các dịch vụ mua hàng và chuyển hàng, chuyển phát nhanh đi quốc tế đường bộ, bằng đường biển, đường hàng không, đường sắt với phương châm tất cả vì lợi ích khách hàng.
    Các nước mà chúng tôi hỗ trợ: Mỹ,…
  • dhdlogistics -

Wrote a comment on dhdlogistics’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Các dịch vụ của Công ty DHD Logistics cung cấp:

– Vận chuyển các loại hàng hóa, giấy tờ, các loại hồ sơ chứng từ… từ Việt Nam đi quốc tế và ngược lại

– Chuyển phát các loại hàng mẫu ra nước ngoài

– Dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng hóa từ quốc…
  • BrightAdityas -

Replied to the thread New Event: Operation Supremacy.

Are cores untouchable? Like dominion Antartica.
  • BrightAdityas -

Replied to the thread Do Internal and AvA games count toward stats..

Do internal games and AvA count towards stats.
  • BrightAdityas -

Wrote a comment on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Short suggetion, make coalitions in Operation Supremacy, it's an event map and the only bad thing is golders. In 100p solo games takes a lot of time and effort, it's a hard map. Hence it's a perfect home for golders. If coalitions were allowed, it would…