Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• alexl12 -

Replied to the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round One.

Although I cannot say anything to the gold use of Kolin17, I think it is a great idea to make a video of the competition! This could be largely extended in the future, but in the beginning it would be better to start small... @Mr Selfridge: May you link…
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

Quote from dioglaert: “I played the January 2019 round, and it was a good experience. The change that will bring me back is removing the time limit ” I am sorry that you feel that way. Good Luck to you
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Problem attacking tanks with tactical bombers..

Like (Post)
    Quote from cerealnerd: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “ ” Nice explanation. Makes it sound like the server and browser are talking over a cup of coffee. :thumbsup: ” Actually I think they are vodka kind of guys... and at such a time, either of them had one too many.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Merry Gang of Pirates.

Mad dog you would be better served to make this a private conversation using the conversations tab at the top of this page, rather than a public post. That will notify all of the members in the conversation and let you see who has read it. The public…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Problem attacking tanks with tactical bombers..

Quote from cerealnerd: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “ ” Nice explanation. Makes it sound like the server and browser are talking over a cup of coffee. :thumbsup: ” Actually I think they are vodka kind of guys... and at such a time, either of them had one too many.
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread P A R A T R O O P E R S.

Like (Post)
    Yet another paratrooper thread... I will say it again. We already have paratroops.. They are called Military Espionage spies. How else are we placing spies in cities all around the world instantly? And the military espionage spy does exactly what…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread P A R A T R O O P E R S.

Quote from JCS Darragh: “B-But I'm not like that right ” Of course not, you are superior and more intelligent as you say. ;)
  • samincosh -

Liked JCS Darragh’s post in the thread best strategies for attack.

Like (Post)
    mass infantry assaults with artillery and tank support, guaranteed to win at least 70% of the time! >Quantity over Quality
  • dioglaert -

Posted the thread Random Country Selection Please.

Thread
    I wish that half of the system-created games had Random Country Selection.
  • dioglaert -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

I played the January 2019 round, and it was a good experience. The change that will bring me back is removing the time limit. A game played to the end should have an addition to the rewards. Namely: Any player who never goes inactive should receive…
  • cerealnerd -

Replied to the thread Problem attacking tanks with tactical bombers..

Quote from VorlonFCW: “This means that your browser is lying to you. Your browser is the client. It believes that your plane is in Kenora. So when you give it an order your browser sends the order to the server. In some cases the server replies: …
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread AXIS ENTENTE LOOKING FOR CHALLENGERS.

decima legio invicta conlegium is intrested. send a message to my cow profile (same name) since discord aint used
  • Quote from cerealnerd: “I thought it was the Players league, not a coalition league. Maybe coalitions are a bigger problem than realized. ” So instead of making a "premier" league and a "first" league or whatever names were mentioned earlier maybe…
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread Can Admin Video competition game..

there are some LP on youtube that do subscriber partecipation maps or even just make updates to their match.... and as you said they have the video upload 3/4 days later to avoid the knowing postion of the army. yest a sub chord of protetion will be…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked FUNGUS_TE_FIRST’s post in the thread Ending of a player once he loses his core suggestion.

Like (Post)
    understandable, but what if you lose your core first? then you are unable to use the rest of your vast conquered lands
  • dioglaert -

Posted the thread Restore Unrestricted Diplomacy.

Thread
    "Anti betrayal measures: Players of a team or a coalition can no longer change their relation to members of other teams or coalitions to anything better than peace (e.g. shared map is not possible)" This removes only one tool from a betrayer's toolbox. …
  • Spiffolo -

Liked GenHitman’s post in the thread 2 suggestions.

Like (Post)
    1: when i see that my army has been lost i would like to get more info on what happend to that lost squad like if i click on the event then it will take me were the battle last took place and mabye tell me what enemy units were left standing. 2:…
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread 2 suggestions.

the notification about army lost is indeed needed. i can check which army got destroied, type it in the newspaper and found out where and when it was and figure out everything, but i can also ride a bike with tires not round and it will work too. what i…
  • grandpooba52 -

Quote from dioglaert: “"Anti betrayal measures: Players of a team or a coalition can no longer change their relation to members of other teams or coalitions to anything better than peace (e.g. shared map is not possible) ” this has already been fixed…
  • freezy -

Posted the thread Release Notes - February 19.

Thread
    Dear Generals, with this release we are bringing you a batch of small game improvements and bug fixes. Please see the detailed list of changes below. Improvements: - Implemented a return button in the mobile loading screen so that players can…