Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ike53 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Day Change.

Like (Post)
    Currently, the time of day change is the same across all servers. It is midnight, winter time, CET. It shifts an hour in summer because of DST. So for all CET players, DC is midnight in winter and 1 am in summer. All players have a schedule like that.…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Introduce coal into the game.

We are aware. But the railway station to transport units as convoys is a little different.
  • CoralWar -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Day Change.

Like (Post)
    @freezy *BUMP* Sarah has said this wasn't on the development schedule any time soon. She's gone now though, so maybe you could look into the issue again? As I see it, this is STILL one of the MOST irritating problems on the current game!! For…
  • ITSAEROMF -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Introduce coal into the game.

Like (Post)
    If the role of "coal" is to be able to produce units at all (while existing stuff is unaffected), it is just the same as food (for infantry) and fuel (for all mobile stuff) already are. Strategic movement (including railroads) is a much-desired feature,…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread RETIREMENT POP UP and CAOLISTION Relations.

Diplomacy is a tough and risky business..smilie_hops_124.gifsmilie_hops_124.gif ..but does not mean "Cuddling together in the ball pit"smilie_hops_035.gif
  • Buy the upcoming ielts exams online in Canada,Buy next ielts exams online in Ontario,Buy upcoming ielts question papers,Buy ielts materials online asap. (ieltssolution@outlook.com)deal and specialize in the production of Original and registered…
  • attacker101 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the feedback so far! We are planning to do some tweaks and further adjustments, which will be shared later. The base concept itself, that the research tree will be shortened and researches fastened will not be changed though and will be the…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Eminem2891’s post in the thread RETIREMENT POP UP and CAOLISTION Relations.

Like (Post)
    You can still use diplomacy with them, you just lost the ability to see as much of the map as your heart desired and your opponents would allow.
  • Stormbringer50 -

Replied to the thread Introduce coal into the game.

just so everyone is aware, we already have railways in cow. level 3 infrastructure is railroads, and level 2 and 3 infrastructure increase movement rates.
  • Eminem2891 -

Replied to the thread RETIREMENT POP UP and CAOLISTION Relations.

You can still use diplomacy with them, you just lost the ability to see as much of the map as your heart desired and your opponents would allow.
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread Day Change.

My favorite idea was to change the day-cycle from 24 hours to something else, I suggest 25 hour days in the game. This cycle would be the most advantageous method for maps that are run server-wide. So for any 100p and 50p maps that cannot be started by…
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread diplomacy.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Lukenick: “Here's an idea: Create a new map with an adjusted reward system. The map could be the 22-player Mediterranean match. The game ends after 30 days, no matter what happens. If you maintain your core entirely, you…
  • General Nightman -

Liked Eminem2891’s post in the thread Province loss/gain ambiguities.

Like (Post)
    Provinces have a tendency to revolt to someone with abundantly high morale. If those nations really were AI, I would bet their overall morale was very close to 100%. Thus, the revolting province says to itself, "I would like to be happy, I choose to be…
  • Newbss -

Replied to the thread Province loss/gain ambiguities.

Same here, happened twice and once with Philippines who got same province as the picture above in USA when he went AI.
  • atreas1 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Trade and trade routes.

Like (Post)
    The honorable Pacific-Transport-Ship-Company at work.. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c56b7b1e252964da5c96baf0d
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

I'm not discussing gold. A compromise of shorter research time with units not being so quick to be able to research might be perfect.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Province loss/gain ambiguities.

The issue has happened to me, as British Columbia on a pacific map. My allies got a few provinces that I had captured in the Dakota's, but my morale was great. VorlonVFC's explanation seems to make sense though.
  • General Nightman -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Province loss/gain ambiguities.

Like (Post)
    I have a theory about the Pacific map being a “slice” from the world map that the distance calculation from western edge to eastern edge takes a shortcut around the back of the map so to speak. I have asked players to gather data on this before and…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Trade and trade routes.

The honorable Pacific-Transport-Ship-Company at work.. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c56b7b1e252964da5c96baf0d
  • General Nightman -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Nuclear Carrier.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Skygry: “Isn't it a bit odd that a nuclear carrier has 2.0 less defense against planes than a lvl 4 regular carrier? even though the nuclear carrier is supposed to be derived from a lvl 5 carrier?? ” The nuclear carrier can carry more…