Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KoenV -

Posted the thread Game is no longer loading.

Thread
    I started a new game 4 days ago, everything went allright until I got a message saying there was an update and needed to reload the screen. Ever since this update I can no longer open my game. I remains stuck at the intro screen, the red bar keeps going…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Servers Down.

Quote from Killer8282: “Quote from Blue_Genie: “Still not loading for me, sticking on the loading page still :/ ” me too :( ” Same here. Does anyone else get an error saying "Game cannot be loaded at this time. Please try again later."?
  • Bamboza -

• Bamboza -

Liked Killer8282’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blue_Genie: “Still not loading for me, sticking on the loading page still :/ ” me too :(
  • Bamboza -

Liked Blue_Genie’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    Still not loading for me, sticking on the loading page still :/
  • Killer8282 -

Liked Blue_Genie’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
  • Killer8282 -

Quote from Blue_Genie: “Still not loading for me, sticking on the loading page still :/ ” me too :(
  • Bamboza -

and does this have anything to do with me not being officer in my alliance? I was yesterday, but today I'm not
  • Killer8282 -

Quote from Bamboza: “ok i got my games back ” does that mean you can play the games now! Cause mine are still loading infinitely
  • Ozzone -

Quote from Marching in Place: “Don't know whether this would help with updates, but maybe, instead of just reloading/refreshing the map(s), BYTRO should require players to log off completely, including the Home Page, and then log back on... Just an…
  • Kewin09 -

Liked Killer8282’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    At the start, it said I had no active games, so I tried to log in again and then it showed my games but they wouldn’t load.
  • Blue_Genie -

• Kewin09 -

Quote from Stormbringer50: “At this time there is a server problem, indeed. The developers are aware of it and are working (overtime) to get things working again. Please be patient, they are doing their best to fix it. We sincerely apologize for any…
  • Bamboza -

lol. But i got no friends sooo it's my only pasttime
  • Kaibil1980 -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Just a question, can you guys go to the homepage? ” Quote from Bamboza: “holy s***. It says i got no active games! What the **** is going on? Sorry for language. ” Patience grasshopper...patience....it is affecting…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

This has happened to me as well. I have received the prompt to reload the game for changes. I tried reloading, but then got a message saying that the round could not be accessed at the time, and to try again later. I tried again multiple times, but it…
  • Kewin09 -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    At this time there is a server problem, indeed. The developers are aware of it and are working (overtime) to get things working again. Please be patient, they are doing their best to fix it. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this is causing…
  • Gari Botti -

Wrote a comment on Gari Botti’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Estaba jugando la partida 3103144 y no estoy pudiendo ingresar.
  • Bamboza -

• Ryan04px2025 -

Liked thunderdog1138’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    Does CoW have a beta server where the developers can test updates to ensure that they do not break the game?