Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from Astilis: “Can't access games 2957538, 2940630, 2957500 and 2960463. Game 2,957,538 can temporarily not be accessed. Please try again in a few minutes. ” Is this still a problem? Have you submitted a bug report so a Game Operator can take…
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread Outside of Coalition.

Thread
    I cant sell or buy units and I cant change my relation to share map did it change ?
  • gusv -

Liked Undaunted’s post in the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello mate, spies cannot actually steal resources they can only destroy resources the enemy nation has stockpiled. ” Yes, they can only steal money. But wouldn't that be useful? The resistance…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello mate, spies cannot actually steal resources they can only destroy resources the enemy nation has stockpiled. ” Yes, they can only steal money. But wouldn't that be useful? The resistance sometimes relied on the enemy…
  • gusv -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

Like (Post)
    as far as I'm aware they were never able to steal resources and give them to your nation, rather just destroyed the resources
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello mate, spies cannot actually steal resources they can only destroy resources the enemy nation has stockpiled. ” I saw some messages about this in forum a spy how much can steal ıt depends dice etc. did it change ?
  • gusv -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

Like (Post)
    Hello mate, spies cannot actually steal resources they can only destroy resources the enemy nation has stockpiled.
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    I sent 10 spies to oil province I got only 11k money destroyed 8k and decreased morale 30 why they dont steal resources ?? any advice ?
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    what can I do with economic sabotage in game ? for example I have hundreds provinces I have limited oil and I built max limit factories ınfrastructures and naval bases so I decided to steal from my enemies oil provinces can I do that with…
  • Aaron Joness -

Wrote a comment on FuzzFan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Buenas.

En CoW: me llamo Aaron Joness.

Mi nombre: Thiago Franz.

Experiencia en el juego: aproximadamente 1 o 2 años.

LvL de juego: 41.

Skype: no tengo... Pero si se quieren comunicar tengo discord…
  • Undaunted -

Replied to the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello mate, spies cannot actually steal resources they can only destroy resources the enemy nation has stockpiled. ” Yes, they can only steal money. But wouldn't that be useful? The resistance…
  • killingone -

Replied to the thread UNSTOPPABLE? I think not!.

• Ryan04px2025 -

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Looking For Peace Players.

Well that sounds like what I might do but defending for other players all the time that I might not be able to do all the time.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Tasmine’s post in the thread Looking For Peace Players.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “You're playing one of two games.... CoW... or CoW Castle Builder. Rules CoW - Kill'em All CoW Castle Builder - earn economic points and work towards accomplishment (ie build 1000 militia units which you would never do in a…
  • killingone -

yea ryan thats what happens but i think by now you have tested it yourself too