Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread About event 1944 end game.

I just realized you were talking about the endgame map, which only came out a day ago, so you probably aren’t inactive yet. If you were trying to join a new game though, then the map might have been fuLl by the time you clicked the join button.
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on Marcos Sicilia’s wall.

Wall Comment
    and spread the word
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on Marcos Sicilia’s wall.

Wall Comment
    discord.gg/mQPVdF
    pls join our unofficial COW discord server :)
  • gusv -

Liked Stefan mugure’s post in the thread i have a problem.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Stefan mugure: “ ” thank you very much for answer sir the problem is that a lot of players give up in time do not understand why .the game is very spectacular
  • gusv -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread the 1.5 building system dumbs down the strategy.

Like (Post)
    Quote from eruth: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “In 1.5, it’s a good strategy to build a single type of building in a city. For example if you are a naval nation, you should have 1 city for barracks, 1 city for tanks, 1 for ordnance, 1 for planes, and 1…
  • gusv -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread About event 1944 end game.

Like (Post)
    it is possible that you had not logged in to the map for a while and have been marked as inactive. Then you may have been kicked from the game.
  • gusv -

Liked Stefan mugure’s post in the thread About event 1944 end game.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I tried to log in several times yesterday and it gives me an error. It tells me that the map is full :wallbash
  • Taligor -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

Quote from TheMaquis: “Quote from freezy: “As stated earlier, when no counter measures are taken it is intended that 24% of newly conquered provinces rebell to other countries. This was intended since the inception of CoW. No issue here and no change…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Bunkers in 1.5?.

Like (Post)
    It's got to be an awfully big bunker to have room for 10 strat bombers and 10 misslies :D
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread About event 1944 end game.

it is possible that you had not logged in to the map for a while and have been marked as inactive. Then you may have been kicked from the game.
  • Taligor -

Liked TheMaquis’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “As stated earlier, when no counter measures are taken it is intended that 24% of newly conquered provinces rebell to other countries. This was intended since the inception of CoW. No issue here and no change needed. ” So some…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Upgrading to tech I don't have?.

• RiverWolf74 -

Liked Siegfrid Goth’s post in the thread The absurdity of rebellion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Archduke William: “Could rebels perhaps make their own country, and not choose to side with another. ” Quote from RiverWolf74: “I do think there should be rebellion. But there is a bit too much now. Maybe decrease the chance of…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    Doctrines should also play into popularity. Communist like communist, Axis likes Axis. etc. There could also be a negative on match up Axis vs Communist= negative
  • BladeFisher -

Posted the thread Submarine rules need re-writing.

Thread
    Been playing the game for a few months now and was a naval wargamer in the past. IMO the submarine rules are somewhat daft. The 2 key things that are silly are: 1. Their ability to be 'milch cows par excellence' I once transported a huge army in a…
  • TCKartalMapper -

Replied to a comment by h4zel on TCKartalMapper’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Heya-
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Posted the thread Upgrading to tech I don't have?.

Thread
    I don't know if this is WAD, but it seems wrong to me. I finished a build of a lvl 5 motorised infantry that I captured in an enemy city. I can upgrade it to lvl 6 although my own research level is level 3. And I don't even have the blueprints for lvl…
  • Siegfrid Goth -

Replied to the thread The absurdity of rebellion.

Quote from Archduke William: “Could rebels perhaps make their own country, and not choose to side with another. ” Quote from RiverWolf74: “I do think there should be rebellion. But there is a bit too much now. Maybe decrease the chance of…
  • Siegfrid Goth -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread The absurdity of rebellion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from eruth: “Low morale = the people do not want you to be their ruler and if you don't give them a good reason why they should be (a few thousand soldiers pointing guns their way), they will refuse to accept your rule. ” You said it bro ...…
  • Stefan mugure -

Posted the thread About event 1944 end game.

Thread
    Hello, I tried to log in several times yesterday and it gives me an error. It tells me that the map is full :wallbash