Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread DARKBOUS 1122 Wants to chanllenge other alliances.

Like (Post)
    Likely a reference to Ivan the Terrible, Tzar of Russia 1547 to 1584.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to a comment by Ryan04px2025 on Dante Bugler1’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Someone in COW 1.5 Mechanics thread thought that I was saying "Can you speak English" as an insult. He did not see the spam and thought I am making fun of him
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from vonlettowvorbeck: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Can you please speak English? ” It seems highly unlikely that any mature participant, in the discussion above, would have any doubt that the language spoken in this thread is indeed…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread MOD OF THE MONTH.

Quote from Stormbringer50: “oooo nice. by mod do you mean moderator, or any staff member? because all of us "mod" chat and forum at some time or another ” MOD/GO/CC/SMOD/MA/SGO. BTW, I thought you were the SMOD for EN? Whenever moderators tell me…
  • Dating industry continuously witnesses the services of new players with phenomenal assistance. Most of them always find it difficult to secure the respected place among genuine singles. As a matter of fact, perfectionists always prefer the services of…
  • NoodleBurger -

Liked YitanTribal’s post in the thread New victory conditions for large maps (50+).

Like (Post)
    Forgive me for insisting on this issue but I really believe that the current victory conditions are outrageous. Just look in this picture: HODwfvF.jpg Currently for a map such as 100, you can only get the victory by coalition (70% control of the…
  • NoodleBurger -

Liked YitanTribal’s post in the thread New victory conditions for large maps (50+).

Like (Post)
    Hi guys, here is another of my many suggestions that I have in mind! I think that new victory conditions could be added to accelerate the closure of the maps and not have to spend days and days pending a game that obviously already won but you have to…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “I've not had any difficulty wiping out an opponents who failed to use Air Power in their unit mix. ” Agree ... My unit mix would be approximately 80% ground units (LT's, Infantry, Artillery, etc.), 10% Navy (about 1/2…
  • gusv -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Like (Post)
    I guess it goes without saying that Air Power IS OP in Real Life.... WWI saw the battle lines stagnate to the tune of months and years with men sitting within spitting distance of each other. By WWII.... there was not a single trench dug since it would…
  • gusv -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Like (Post)
    Your idea seems realistic and logical enough, and I agree with it
  • gusv -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “Right, "Aircraft Movement - One way Trips" would be realistic, and has already been discussed many times before, but it would not match with other relations in this game, would make planes too superior on the map. ” I agree, I…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Illustration A--------------------B--------------------C Point "B" is exactly in the middle of line AC. Same distance from AB as it is from BC. If an aircraft has enough fuel to travel AB, than travel BA to finish its…
  • gusv -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Like (Post)
    Illustration A--------------------B--------------------C Point "B" is exactly in the middle of line AC. Same distance from AB as it is from BC. If an aircraft has enough fuel to travel AB, than travel BA to finish its trip, Why can it NOT travel AB..…
  • gusv -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread New Game Mode Idea.

Like (Post)
    Lolz That's actually one of Bytro's games too.
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread New Game Mode Idea.

Like (Post)
    Yes. Similar game but different era
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread New Game Mode Idea.

Like (Post)
    That would not be related to CoW's WWII theme. But I do know that there are other Bytro games with similar themes.
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread New Game Mode Idea.

Lolz That's actually one of Bytro's games too.
  • gusv -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Yes, all the spam was removed. fun fact, non english is fine on forum, as long as it doesnt break any other rules. we do have other language forums available, though, and those folks are directed to that forum. however, not every language is represented,…
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

I just can't figure out why I can't build Army base on the open ground(CoW: Plain) and suburban.
  • Though this seems a tactic more often employed recently (middle east wars since the Gulf War), the entire "support" infrastructure was quite different even from what we see in game. Industrial Complexes did NOT just pop up in captured territory allowing…