Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• maldrid -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread units dont capture.

Like (Post)
    If the nation your units are passing by has given you right of way in the diplomacy menu, your troops will not attack them unless specifically ordered to or you change your diplomatic relations to war, otherwise they will pass through without fighting or…
  • maldrid -

Posted the thread My suggestions to the mobile app.

Thread
    It quite annoys me to express that whilst using the Call of war app i find it hard to play on portrait mode instead of landscape like my pc the app is a good idea but people who use ipads may find it disturbing that we can't just use our device normally…
  • The War Machine 7 -

Replied to the thread 2 bugs.

• Restrisiko -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Outside of Coalition.

Like (Post)
    since early september you can no longer trade units, since before September if you are in one coalition and another player is in another coalition you canmot give them right of way, shared maps or shared intelligence.
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Outside of Coalition.

since early september you can no longer trade units, since before September if you are in one coalition and another player is in another coalition you canmot give them right of way, shared maps or shared intelligence.
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from Astilis: “Can't access games 2957538, 2940630, 2957500 and 2960463. Game 2,957,538 can temporarily not be accessed. Please try again in a few minutes. ” Is this still a problem? Have you submitted a bug report so a Game Operator can take…
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread Outside of Coalition.

Thread
    I cant sell or buy units and I cant change my relation to share map did it change ?
  • gusv -

Liked Undaunted’s post in the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello mate, spies cannot actually steal resources they can only destroy resources the enemy nation has stockpiled. ” Yes, they can only steal money. But wouldn't that be useful? The resistance…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello mate, spies cannot actually steal resources they can only destroy resources the enemy nation has stockpiled. ” Yes, they can only steal money. But wouldn't that be useful? The resistance sometimes relied on the enemy…
  • gusv -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

Like (Post)
    as far as I'm aware they were never able to steal resources and give them to your nation, rather just destroyed the resources
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello mate, spies cannot actually steal resources they can only destroy resources the enemy nation has stockpiled. ” I saw some messages about this in forum a spy how much can steal ıt depends dice etc. did it change ?
  • gusv -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

Like (Post)
    Hello mate, spies cannot actually steal resources they can only destroy resources the enemy nation has stockpiled.
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    I sent 10 spies to oil province I got only 11k money destroyed 8k and decreased morale 30 why they dont steal resources ?? any advice ?
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    what can I do with economic sabotage in game ? for example I have hundreds provinces I have limited oil and I built max limit factories ınfrastructures and naval bases so I decided to steal from my enemies oil provinces can I do that with…