Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread gold subscriptions?.

This is NOT true. Whoever told you this is trolling you. However, people who buy gold allow this game to keep existing. Without them, it wouldn’t be free for everyone else.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

There is no final decision yet whether 1.0 will disappear completely, or not.
  • jammin james -

Replied to the thread Increasing cost for gold usage (map based) or gold cap.

I agree something needs to be done. I’ve already been playing the game MUCH less than i used to. I’m fine with players using some gold and I know it helps support the game. Having friends in the field I also know most times 90% of income…
  • revengegirl -

Replied to the thread mkt2 alliance challenge.

Thanks for the interest in challenging MKT2 however due to other issues we have to decline for the time being.
  • Gen. John J.Pershing -

Liked NukeRaider33’s post in the thread Call of War Unofficial Guide Complete.

Like (Post)
    Well that was a gruelling year of work, but we are finally done the guide. if you have forgotten what the guide was supposed to be, click here. I would like to thank all that worked on this guide, so thank you to @SuggestedSuggest, @NovaTopaz,
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Version 1.5 and Armored Cars.

I just had another look at them as I just started a map playing Axis. It really does seem there is no real reason for me to build light tanks. I actually just finished a world map as soviet (I won with my coalition) where I also did not develop and use…
  • Love this idea, exactly what I wanted too.
  • revengegirl -

Liked Flabbawoki’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    Hi there, So a mod has told me Version 1.5 is replacing Version 1.0... i'm less than happy and i hope a significant number of you guys are too. Version 1 is simpler, more user friendly - there's only a few amount of buildings etc to construct, but a…
  • Quote from Flabbawoki: “Also for nuclear bombs there should be a bigger yellow flame / icon perhaps? Would fit the nuclear bomb newsflash ” or just a straight up mushroom cloud. and like there are 4 distinct mushroom clouds, with level 1 nuclear…
  • Flabbawoki -

Posted the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Thread
    Hi there, So a mod has told me Version 1.5 is replacing Version 1.0... i'm less than happy and i hope a significant number of you guys are too. Version 1 is simpler, more user friendly - there's only a few amount of buildings etc to construct, but a…
  • Lostility -

Posted the thread Increasing cost for gold usage (map based) or gold cap.

Thread
    ANY chance the people making this great game could implement an increase on gold costs? Ex. rushing 12 hours production would increase from 2.000 gold to 2.200 2nd time u use it. You could even lower the starting costs of using gold to introduce it to…
  • Arcorian -

Posted the thread Release Notes - 2020-10-20.

Thread
    1603190227_news_images_17872.jpg
    Attention, Generals! Today’s release promises to be very exciting for you mobile generals out there. As we all know, usability is especially important while on the go. Small phone or tablet screens mean that every inch…
  • Lostility -

Posted the thread gold subscriptions?.

Thread
    Have come across players that tell people they get a fixed amount of gold every day without paying (mentioned number is 500K) with the reason they can create and improve whatever they like....PLEASE tell me this isnt true? its a total game ruiner that…
  • Feelskill -

Posted the thread New command buttons :(.

Thread
    Pls can we take back the old command buttons of army cuz the new one take rly more of my phone screen and even dont looking good :( ... Cant we take some how the way to choice between older and new ? Pls the old ome was rly better :( We want it
  • Petsau -

Replied to the thread Defensive features and good updates.

7. is just crazy. If 7. happens then everybody will have allies going afk, you know what I mean.
  • RorySeattle -

Replied to a comment by RorySeattle on freezy’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Also the information bar is at the bottom and there isn’t an X button to unselect the troop already highlighted, please if there is a way to go back to the other controls I’d love to have it, the game now became harder to play. And really frustrating.

• RorySeattle -

Wrote a comment on freezy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How do I get the old controls back? On mobile now It’s much harder to select and add/stack units, and the information bar of the units is huge and takes up the screen so I have to zoom in and out to send units to the correct places
  • RorySeattle -

Wrote a comment on RorySeattle’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How can I get the old controls back to control units, I find it harder to add stack units and it takes up more of the screen forcing me to zoom in and out more
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Inactives not being replaced?.

We found out that this is related to user created game rounds. It seems the default inactivity setting for user games is 5 days instead of the 2 days for system games. And this means the next daychange after 5 days, so could in the worst case be nearly…
  • OutsiderJoe9 -

Posted the thread Defensive features and good updates.

Thread
    I have played 48 games, and what I have noticed a lot is that nations can invade each other really easily! Like Germany can invade the WHOLE USSR within 3 days! But in real life, no country has really successfully occupied Russia (modern history) and…