Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pod_than -

Liked Nobodyx2’s post in the thread Strategic bombers too much hp..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “strategic bomber cost signifatly more than a interceptor, also interceptor lvls come earlier. Irl american heavy bombers such b17 or b24 were heavily armored with machine guns through all directions, if one fighter fight…
  • pod_than -

Liked Nobodyx2’s post in the thread Strategic bombers too much hp..

Like (Post)
    Well, yeah strategic bombers have a bit too much hp. Reduce it a bit but not too much bro
  • pod_than -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread Strategic bombers too much hp..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scipio Manbini: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Glory to the Soviet Armed Forces! Glory to the Soviet Union! Glory to the Workers! Glory to the People! Glory to the Communist Dream! ” This is what happens when a group of extremists…
  • pod_than -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread We are the PEOPLE!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Mister Class: “No arab stuff please ” It was very evident.
  • pod_than -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Infantry.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Uberlandia: “What do infantry do? ” You asking as in general or game wise?If you referring to the game, I recommend you click on the infantry and read the description,it will inform you what infantry is used for.
  • BladeFisher -

Replied to the thread Incorrect Map Historic World at War - South Africa.

Why not make Bloemontein the fifth city and move the land that is not RSA into Bech.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked james5’s post in the thread Can I be unbanned now?.

Like (Post)
    I understand that my actions led to a ban from your platform, and I sincerely apologize for any disruptions caused. I have taken the time to reflect on my behavior and have implemented changes to ensure such incidents do not happen in the future. I…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Incorrect Map Historic World at War - South Africa.

I think Bytro made Gaborone South Africa to give it that extra city to balance it out, wonder why Mafeking/Maheking wasn't made that city. Another reason why Gaborone was made SA was maybe because the Batswana was encouraged by the colonial…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Ignatio Oddball’s post in the thread Buttons being random.

Like (Post)
    What I noticed is that some of the close buttons are off mark. When you can't close a window, you need to click somewhat right of the X.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Flying Bombs.

Quote from RedSlayer44: “Thank you. Where did you find that information? ” Call of War wiki... in-game unit description and practical experience...
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Ignatio Oddball’s post in the thread Flying Bombs.

Like (Post)
    Pay attention to their hp though. Flying bombs can easily be shot down. Essentially they are only useful against undefended targets.
  • Lady Aragosta -

Replied to the thread Tech help.

Good luck making me do either. You've helped me make up my mind. I shall sit on my long rant of a rebuttal and let you think you've won.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    I have an alliance mate that intentionally trashed his own KD just so players would underestimate him. KD is usually a reasonable indicator of the player, but don’t obsess over it.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    KD for the sake of flexing is like competing on who can get the most miles on a charge. It's silly, but people will compete at anything. But KD is not useless. A player with a high KD against AI knows how to fight efficiently. They know how the game…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Ignatio Oddball’s post in the thread K/D Flexing.

Like (Post)
    Too many kids in this game. It should require a maturity test for playing.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread We are the PEOPLE!.

Quote from The Mister Class: “No arab stuff please ” It was very evident.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Bro just gave me share map with no reason ” Attack him