Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zippofish -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zippofish: “I started playing right about the time the resource trading stopped. So for me it will be something new, I’m excited for the re-enabled trade function. ” Well, you would like the old days. My brother played it and when I…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Quote from white bird: “The simplest solution(s) to resolve the argument of too much early game influence of air power because of "early deployment" of air power (ability to travel further distances) would seem to be to just increase the defensive…
  • KrestelGaming -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Artillery is Underrated.

Like (Post)
    Yes, but it is hard for the artillery to follow the front units.
  • Michael Myres -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Let's ask a Game Designer for Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    1576161310_news_images_15334.png
    Attention, Generals! A few weeks have passed since the first test event for Call of War 1.5 took place, but to us it feels like it only happened yesterday! The team put a lot of time and dedication into Call of War 1.5…
  • Michael Myres -

Replied to the thread Let's ask a Game Designer for Call of War 1.5.

i shall remove myself off this game till the event is released
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “Therefore we will enable resource trading between all players in a game round with our next release again. ” About time! ... Hip hip hooray! ... :thumbup:
  • Hans A. Pils -

Like (Post)
    Just the right time to log into Call of War forum! Great job Bytro team! Thank you for understanding player viewpoints! I find it really wrong when other players say that the Bytro staff never cares about the players opinion. Once again, thank you!
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    1576060902_news_images_15286.jpg
    Attention, Generals! In September we released a major market overhaul in Call of War, which removed resource trading between players that are not members of the same coalition or team. Since the implementation we…
  • Chimere -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Let's ask a Game Designer for Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Attention, Generals! A few weeks have passed since the first test event for Call of War 1.5 took place, but to us it feels like it only happened yesterday! The team put a lot of time and dedication into Call of War 1.5…
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Let's ask a Game Designer for Call of War 1.5.

Thanks for the interview. What user feedback on 1.5 will you implement that was not in your initial roadmap, if any ?
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from cycle9: “Quote from freezy: “old SBDE per unit type is not coming back. First it is broken when having multiple unit levels of the same type on the field (as we have in 1.5) as each level counts as different unit in the code, secondly it…
  • killingone -

Replied to the thread Should you put cereal first or milk?.

Quote from gusv: “My only 'beef' with texting is at the diplomatic tab messaging ... If I want to modify a small 3 sentence paragraph and want to add/modify something in the middle of the paragraph, the cursor will occasionally skip to the end ... :thumbdown:
  • NoodleBurger -

Replied to the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Woohoo! Let's hope that trading armies returns too in following updates. This features also being 'missed' by the community.
  • freezy -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “old SBDE per unit type is not coming back. First it is broken when having multiple unit levels of the same type on the field (as we have in 1.5) as each level counts as different unit in the code, secondly it is hard to visualize…
  • freezy -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “Therefore we will enable resource trading between all players in a game round with our next release again. ” About time! ... Hip hip hooray! ... :thumbup:
  • freezy -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    I started playing right about the time the resource trading stopped. So for me it will be something new, I’m excited for the re-enabled trade function.
  • freezy -

Like (Post)
    Just the right time to log into Call of War forum! Great job Bytro team! Thank you for understanding player viewpoints! I find it really wrong when other players say that the Bytro staff never cares about the players opinion. Once again, thank you!
  • Arcorian -

Posted the thread Let's ask a Game Designer for Call of War 1.5.

Thread
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread moving an army through the air.

Like (Post)
    If it is not paratroopers or rebellion, then there could have been a gifted province followed by a bunch of gold being used to make facilities and gold-speed units there.
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread moving an army through the air.

Like (Post)
    Are you sure it wasn't a rebellion? Check the newspaper.