Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread New Event: Operation Supremacy.

Come on! Bring this event back!!! :protest:
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Rare materials for Air units.

I am currently not having any rare shortage in my 1.5 games. Mostly I have manpower and goods shortages and in 1 game I have a metal shortage.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Rare Material Usage.

Quote from Northernking11: “The increase in rare materials per hour doesn't even begin to compensate for all the added cost of rare materials. It seem's like we need 10x the amount of rare materials to do upgrades and build units and upkeep for the…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked Northernking11’s post in the thread Rare Material Usage.

Like (Post)
    The increase in rare materials per hour doesn't even begin to compensate for all the added cost of rare materials. It seem's like we need 10x the amount of rare materials to do upgrades and build units and upkeep for the units. But you have only…
  • Northernking11 -

Replied to the thread Rare Material Usage.

The increase in rare materials per hour doesn't even begin to compensate for all the added cost of rare materials. It seem's like we need 10x the amount of rare materials to do upgrades and build units and upkeep for the units. But you have only…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked generale francesco I’s post in the thread a bit of historical reality​.

Like (Post)
    The game is very nice, but as an Italian and from the historical point of view is not accurate, especially in these points; 1. The physical geography in some maps is poor, I see that islands do not have their original shape, for example istria is almost…
  • Northernking11 -

Posted the thread Rare materials for Air units.

Thread
    So I guess the change of having more rare materials like our other resources is ok in a way because you need them to build the different unit building upgrades. But Now we have to use them for evry air unit we build also. I used to feel I was always…
  • generale francesco I -

Posted the thread a bit of historical reality​.

Thread
    The game is very nice, but as an Italian and from the historical point of view is not accurate, especially in these points; 1. The physical geography in some maps is poor, I see that islands do not have their original shape, for example istria is almost…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Like (Post)
    Secret lab lvl 3 should also be a stealth building like bunker lvl3, but only hiding special units.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked blue44elephant’s post in the thread JESUS IS MY KING's official suggestions for CoW 1.5 fixes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rarara555: “Quote from blue44elephant: “Dude, I really don't want to see France using tiger tanks. ” Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from rarara555: “3. Make people choose their own doctrine at start of game (or at least on some…
  • Northernking11 -

Liked Pablo J.’s post in the thread Artillery range.

Like (Post)
    <p>Did you mean range? weapon improvements as the level increases?</p>
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Secret lab lvl 3 should also be a stealth building like bunker lvl3, but only hiding special units.
  • Alex2020 -

Posted the thread potential investment.

Thread
    Dear authors of the project. I have a few ideas that could help attract potential investors to the CoW. I am not an advertiser, I just like this game and want to improve its level. If you are interested in this, please write to where I can contact about…
  • gusv -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    This is what I think about 1.5 Beggening: - Goods shortage - Rare abundance Middle: - Manpower shortage I haven’t played long enough reach the endgame yet so I can’t comment about that.
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread JESUS IS MY KING's official suggestions for CoW 1.5 fixes.

Quote from rarara555: “Quote from blue44elephant: “Dude, I really don't want to see France using tiger tanks. ” Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from rarara555: “3. Make people choose their own doctrine at start of game (or at least on some…
  • gusv -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread hospitals and Radars.

Like (Post)
    Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Sea based could detect ships [and planes] ” The radar you are talking about is called sonar, however I don't think someone will flip their battleship upside down to ue the sonar to detect…
  • gusv -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread hospitals and Radars.

Like (Post)
    Quote from M.isreb: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Radar in WW2 couldn't see ground units .......... ” Progress during the war was rapid and of great importance, probably one of the decisive factors for the victory of the Allies. A key development was