Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hans A. Pils -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Pls specify what makes a stack a super-stack? ” A super-stack would be to have your tactical bombers and fighters at max level and then someone else gives you their fighters and tactical bombers that are just one level below…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    As for countries that gave their armies away to another nation: In WW2 there were the Italians, Hungarians, Rumanians and Bulgarians and that was just around Stalingrad. Then you might consider that the Allied Command at D-Day had Canadians, Poles,…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Both Bytro and Vorlon have organised RP events but they were never a succes. ” Links to Bytro thread/s organizing RP? Never saw one of those and I'd really like to. Quote from BMfox: “It takes an active player at least 48 hours…
  • RBGGAMER10 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Returning Back.

Like (Post)
    Welcome back.
  • Elite Canuck -

Replied to the thread Repair Stations/Hospitals.

@dw98 Great advice about letting units recover; quick question though - what makes you think I am not already doing that? Like I said late in the game my industrial base is quite far from the front which requires very careful planning to sustain an…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from BMfox: “You can't take over an entire country in less then 48 hours even if it's AI. If you play well it will take longer. ” As East Amazonas, I took over Ecuador (AI) in 17 hours from start to finish And I'm sure I could have done it…
  • gusv -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Suggestion on culpit view.

Like (Post)
    That would be awesome, sure, but take it from an amateur game designer: what you're proposing is really, really hard to do. It's super time consuming, super hard to implement in already running games, doesn't really add much to the game, and it would…
  • gusv -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread The overloaded days – 8 and 16.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Little Racoon: “I do it according to my resources. If I have a strong oil supply, then I'll go for the armor branch. If I have a strong rare ore supply, then I'll go for commandos and/or rockets. If I have a strong food supply, then I'll go…
  • gusv -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread The overloaded days – 8 and 16.

Like (Post)
    Quote from atreas1: “Unless of course you mean that now strategy is obsolete in the game. Which is unfortunately very true, after the latest changes. ” Precisely :(
  • gusv -

Liked atreas1’s post in the thread The overloaded days – 8 and 16.

Like (Post)
    Quote from General Nightman: “Hate to say it, but all the new updates are making this guide obsolete! ” Now it is Days 4 and 8, exactly. Unless of course you mean that now strategy is obsolete in the game. Which is unfortunately very true, after the…
  • gusv -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread The overloaded days – 8 and 16.

Like (Post)
    Hate to say it, but all the new updates are making this guide obsolete!
  • gusv -

Liked Citizenkane’s post in the thread Suggestion for Improvements to the game.

Like (Post)
    Not to mention one would have to consider if paying 6 bucks a month to create 1 game would even be worth it. I paid for a full year but will not renew if the game creation isn't raised at some point.
  • gusv -

Liked coolgame2019’s post in the thread Suggestion for Improvements to the game.

Like (Post)
    nowaday earning gold is not hard. So the ethnical part is do you want them to work for long hours and not getting paid. If they are charging high value of gold which is similar to paid the premium, and what is the purpose of doing extra thing.
  • gusv -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nemuritor98: “It was supposed to be solved in last patch. ” Than how did I end up with another war that was unintended (at this time)?? Another thing that is really annoying is that these dysfunctional and unnecessary changes eat up…
  • gusv -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    It was supposed to be solved in last patch.
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    6:51 am Oorlog! Troepen van _Pontus_ openden vandaag onaangekondigd het vuur op de nietsvermoedende soldaten van Cees16. Wereldleiders hebben hun afschuw uitgesproken over deze meedogenloze actie. Another useless and unnecessary war started in my…
  • nemuritor98 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from nemuritor98: “It was supposed to be solved in last patch. ” Than how did I end up with another war that was unintended (at this time)?? Another thing that is really annoying is that these dysfunctional and unnecessary changes eat up…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Suggestion on culpit view.

That would be awesome, sure, but take it from an amateur game designer: what you're proposing is really, really hard to do. It's super time consuming, super hard to implement in already running games, doesn't really add much to the game, and it would…