Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• white bird -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Solutions to common problems: chat scroll bug.

Like (Post)
    A frequent complaint about the in game chat box scrolling back to the top of the messages can be resolved in just a few simple steps. This is caused by there not being enough space for all of the "tabs" to display when the unread message indicator…
  • white bird -

Replied to the thread Does Distance to Capital take into account infrastructure level?.

Requesting a bit of clarification regarding: Quote from freezy: “The "camera angle" at which you look at the map is tilted a bit, making vertical distances look shorter than they are in reality. You can see this when you look at all the country shapes.…
  • maldrid -

Replied to the thread Problem on Forum.

:( also how do we increase our rank like "corporal" "lieutenant" and Hero
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread Problem on Forum.

sadly, when a post gets deleted, the tags on those posts doesn't get automatically deleted
  • white bird -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from war-play: “Unfortunately, this game does not have many obvious and useful things. ” And that's why players who can deal with the existing circumstances and think independently are always among the better in this game .. ;) .. as in a real war
  • white bird -

Liked war-play’s post in the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately, this game does not have many obvious and useful things.
  • maldrid -

Posted the thread Problem on Forum.

Thread
    It looks like someone is trolling us with all these Tags we need to fix this because it is starting to disturb me so Bytro could you take a look into this? 2019-08-25.png
  • maldrid -

Posted the thread Allow the mobile app to be used in Portrait mode and Landscape mode.

Thread
    It quite annoys me to express that whilst using the Call of war app i find it hard to play on portrait mode instead of landscape like my pc the app is a good idea but people who use ipads may find it disturbing that we can't just use our device normally…
  • war-play -

Liked white bird’s post in the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Like (Post)
    Straight line and diagonal distances in CoW are relativity important when: 1. Attempting to figure out best locations to construct AB's (as pointed out above by WayneBo). 2. Figuring out which AB to use to set up rockets to reach a specific target. 3.…
  • Marshall Utku -

Now follows Markus Ramsland.

Follow
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Quote from war-play: “Unfortunately, this game does not have many obvious and useful things. ” And that's why players who can deal with the existing circumstances and think independently are always among the better in this game .. ;) .. as in a real war
  • WayneBo -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Prohibited trade between different teams/coalitions: What exactly has been implemented? If ONLY trade between a coalition member and a member of a different coalition is prohibited, I would really appreciate such a…
  • jmicaelk73 -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

I tried to join that game for 3 days, and really not sure who's game it is haha, pretty new to this
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from jmicaelk73: “Unable to join game, tired many days, show that 3/10 slots are used, but get error messag that all slots are taken after click join game user:jmicaelk73 game: 2,809,320 Thanks in advance ” I just tried joining this round and…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread report players?.

Still we can't do anything as an AI player takes care of that country when someone goes inactive. If you report it we will be giving you this same answer. If someone is doing something wrong or is breaking the rules then we can come in and deal with…
  • war-play -

Replied to the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Unfortunately, this game does not have many obvious and useful things.
  • war-play -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Like (Post)
    Just one example: Planning placements of airfields in advance.
  • war-play -

Liked Ozzone’s post in the thread Why can we not see the distances?.

Like (Post)
    It's obvious that the game uses a distance value to calculate the time it takes something to go from point A to point B. Why don't you show that to us? That's intel that would have been readily available to commanders in the field during the war. We…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

10% tax: Do I get it right you now have to pay 10% tax if placing an offer on the market (currently trying to get frontpioneer status back, so I have to ask)? But not in direct trades with another player, yeah? That would be extremely bad. I always…