Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GeneralTanke -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta.
  • Talvisota -

Liked GeneralTanke’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Churchill is a national hero because he actually defeated the most evil regime the world has ever seen, but is also very widely condemned for his racism. Not to mention that he was democratically…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from GeneralTanke: “If Salazar is so good then why did he fight multiple wars against people who wanted independence? ” On a Panjimian perspective, most Panjimians were neutral and weren't too keen to join India, and were okay with Portugal.…
  • GeneralTanke -

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Come on Joe! I expect better from you... ” Assuming he isn't trolling, Joe has incoherent political beliefs. He is an Australian and he is strongly against the Chinese Communist Party yet he supports Putin's Russia…
  • GeneralTanke -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Come on Joe! I expect better from you...
  • GeneralTanke -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Anyone who idolizes any dictator isn’t right in the head ” No, salazar OP. ” Oh yeah, the guy who idolizes Putin…
  • GeneralTanke -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Yeah to be fair Claudio, I am a little uncomfortable with you idolising a literal dictator....
  • GeneralTanke -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Churchill is a national hero because he actually defeated the most evil regime the world has ever seen, but is also very widely condemned for his racism. Not to mention that he was democratically…
  • GeneralTanke -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “We need a Russia player more than anything… Brando might have to do it. ” I can be russia if it's that needed.... ” Respectfully, Russia needs to be played by a very good player. @Lord Crayfish Do…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Talvisota: “Churchill is a national hero because he actually defeated the most evil regime the world has ever seen, but is also very widely condemned for his racism. Not to mention that he was democratically elected and toppled, rather than…
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “It is his political opinion. Respect it, at the end of the day Salazar wasn't a genocidal beast like Hitler or Stalin. ” At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was…
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was absolutely desperate to retain Portugal's colonialist empire, a massive racist, and murdered hos political opponents. Endorsement of Salazar goes beyond…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Talvisota: “At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was absolutely desperate to retain Portugal's colonialist empire, a massive racist, and murdered hos political opponents. Endorsement of Salazar goes beyond politics. ” He wasn't racist?…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Talvisota: “At leastism isn't good in my opinion. He was absolutely desperate to retain Portugal's colonialist empire, a massive racist, and murdered hos political opponents. Endorsement of Salazar goes beyond politics. ” He wasn't racist?…