Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DaGecko -

Replied to the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

Ooops. I forgot to mention I cleared cache. I tried it on Firefox and IE, and then another computer entirely. I also tried both enhanced and basic graphics. Same results.
  • DaGecko -

Posted the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

Thread
    Game 2801765 I completed Paratrooper research during the night. Now, all units I had ordered to cross water and now embarking or disembarking all have a paratrooper icon. I'm additionally unable to order ANY unit to cross water. For example simply…
  • AK140 -

Replied to the thread Sandbox Gamemode.

I think this is better to have for pro roleplayers to do, letting them make a condition for good roleplaying stuff. Otherwise a little to costly to give to normal players, or even normal High Command members.
  • Erich Von Manstein -

Replied to the thread For a better gameplay in 1939 historic world war (25 player).

Quote from eruth: “ly stronger than him by the time I attacked about a week in (no, I did not have a lot of troops in Siberia). If he had been even marginally competent he could have still put up a decent fight. Where do you get this Balkan idea?…
  • Delby -

Replied to the thread subs causing wars.

Yes, this was an intentional change that was made during the "Fire at Will" update, you can read more here. They have currently decided to change into a more of an opt-in system so that you would have to intentionally want to block people from crossing…
  • mugen -

Posted the thread subs causing wars.

Thread
    is this how the game is now meant to be. subs watching port of someone you are not at war with or just bump into some one you are not at war with and war starts. previously subs would move around without attacking or being attacked
  • there should be a beta version of the game somewhere. I mean the point of the mines is to have a different mechanic. Plus Mines were used in WWII and WWI so it kinda makes sense to implement them, would be cool. it doesn't apply to cities or elsewhere…
  • mines do not have to OP,they could be limited in that they deal only so many damage points , say 2. So 1 mine will do 40% damage, and thus it takes 3 mines to sink 1 transport ship. A convoy of say 4 ships would need (4 x 5 HPs) 7 x mines (3 x 21). …
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Workaround for units that are not clickable in the map seam.

Have an issue of this kind in game 2,800, 460 ... I'm Spain, have taken over 90% of France, and I'm at war with Germany ... Germany has a AA unit in Brugge (a province they took from Belgium) ... But when I click on unit, funky things happen ... the…
  • kingusa -

Replied to the thread Sandbox Gamemode.

Quote from kylinho: “I read a thread a while ago about the possibility of having a sandbox game for an alliance. The idea for a sandbox would be to try tactics and to practice combat against other players. I want to see a game mode like this for…
  • FinnDaddy -

Replied to the thread New neutral firing rules are terrible.

I am also glad they are working on it, but I was hoping this debacle would be over soon. Randomly crossing convoys even go to war. This has caused war 5 times in two matches with me recently, my subs and convoys were sunk by peaceful countries I had no…
  • FinnDaddy -

Liked Delby’s post in the thread New neutral firing rules are terrible.

Like (Post)
    Have posted the same reply to a similar post. Will repeat: Just a note, they have plans to modify the update so it is more of an opt-in thing rather than everyone is forced to use it. See freezy's post here as well as the second part of Arcorian's news…
  • FinnDaddy -

Liked VIRVCOBRV’s post in the thread New neutral firing rules are terrible.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, So the past few days, I noticed that my subs and destroyers, which I use quite extensively for patrolling and scouting at sea, were engaging and causing war with multiple (previously) neutral nations, causing me to unwillingly go at war with…
  • VIRVCOBRV -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers, Not worth it..

Quote from Elite Canuck: “A simple fix to the para rush tactic is to prevent them from capturing a province until after the existing wait time for moving. ” That would completely annihilate the entire point of Paratroopers, unless the wait time is…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread Punch group looking for a potential 5 x 5 game or less.

Thread
    Punch group has yet to do an alliance challenge. We would like to try and see if we can rise to the challenge. Would look at a 3x3 4x4 and 5x5 Please write to me on ideas and offers and how you would like to make the scenario Thanks EZ Doesit
  • Captain Hurricane -

Replied to the thread rush for europe.

the fastest game ever run was at 8x. This was sometime ago and it run into problems causing it to be discontinued for further game engine tweaking. 4x speed events came after and this has been the fastest game till this 6x event.
  • well that's what they are paid for :)
  • Nelvanredd -

Replied to the thread rush for europe.

True. You could be stampeded by anyone if you are a newcomer such as myself.
  • flasher24 -

Now follows SeeqZ.

Follow
  • Quote from Captain Hurricane: “might work quite well on some maps, in others it'd be completely pointless ” It's not about how effective it would be it's about A: how much work it would require the devs to put in and B: how much more complex it would…