Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread New Mods that don't ban on a whim.

• attacker101 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Vacation.

Like (Post)
    In an hour I am leaving on vacation. I'm going to show my French girlfriend my beautiful Belgian country and see friends and family again. After that I'm moving in with her in the beautiful French Alps. Right after her parents will be visiting for one…
  • attacker101 -

Liked Torpedo28000’s post in the thread Attacking guide for new players.

Like (Post)
    So I’ve seen lots of newer players asking how to attack, what troops are good, how to use those troops etc. Therefore to help those players I have created a guide on three different basic attack strategies that they can use in their first few games.…
  • WarzawL -

Replied to the thread Players League Standings season 1 2019.

• Warlord129 -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

You could have just with the short answer of; "Yes, I am a fag" and left it at that ffs. No need to make people read all your inane thoughts. Bunghole often?
  • Warlord129 -

Replied to the thread Paratrooper Achievement.

How many banned accounts? ASSume often retard? Your in the mental retardation keep you from a real job? :tumbleweed:
  • welshmark -

Posted the thread Führerschein(handydoksexperts@gmail.com).

Thread
    Wir sind Top-Lieferanten und ((handydoksexperts@gmail.com))Produzenten von neuen Dokumenten. Wir verarbeiten registrierte und nicht registrierte Dokumente. Qualitativ hochwertige gefälschte Dokumente Kontact.....(handydoksexperts@gmail.com
  • welshmark -

Posted the thread Kaufen Sie neue Pässe, Führerschein, Personalausweis.

Thread
    Wir sind Top-Lieferanten und ((handydoksexperts@gmail.com))Produzenten von neuen Dokumenten. Wir verarbeiten registrierte und nicht registrierte Dokumente. Qualitativ hochwertige gefälschte Dokumente Kontact.....(handydoksexperts@gmail.com
  • Wir sind Top-Lieferanten und ((handydoksexperts@gmail.com))Produzenten von neuen Dokumenten. Wir verarbeiten registrierte und nicht registrierte Dokumente. Qualitativ hochwertige gefälschte Dokumente Kontact.....(handydoksexperts@gmail.com
  • Wir sind Top-Lieferanten und ((handydoksexperts@gmail.com))Produzenten von neuen Dokumenten. Wir verarbeiten registrierte und nicht registrierte Dokumente. Qualitativ hochwertige gefälschte Dokumente Kontact.....
  • Wolfedrone -

Replied to the thread Looking for active Alliance.

Hey LuckyJim, Go to the Community tab in the Call of War game on PC (recommend playing on PC too), click on Messages, click Write Message. My name is Wolfedrone in game, same as here. Wolfedrone Recruitment Officer The Federations Reapers SlayR
  • Nooberium -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Balancing building and producing.

Like (Post)
    Something I have done in the past to balance units and economic development is this: Day 1: construct buildings, and build units with spare resources. Day 2, build units, and spend spare resources on economic development Day 3, economic…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

Quote from Warlord129: “It does? Like what there Chuck? You a fag often? ” Well since you asked. There is a curse word in just about every sentence you post on the forum. It shows that you are likely not very well behaved. You trying to insult me is…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Paratrooper Achievement.

Quote from Warlord129: “People still play this garbage? Worst game online there is. Pay to win is for manginas that can't win by themselves. It's a massive waste of time and for idiots, money. It's a game with a built in cheat system. How stupid is…
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

Quote from Spiffolo: “for it being gamey, how so? ” I explained precisely how it was gamey I gave 2 examples and I can think of a dozen more. As for your understanding of the game mechanics its totally wrong. Unless they change how things are…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Join the support team.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Warlord129: “You need to replace 'ChaosWarlord'. He's a major cunt. Likely that is a requirement to be a heavy handed ban happy maggot of a mod though. ” If the ban has to do with you I can totally see why. Having read 3 sentences written…
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Update the Air Forces and bases.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “But what do you think about the silo? ” I don't think we need a dedicated silo per se, but possibly a level 2 air base would be required to operate rockets from a province, to simulate having more advanced infrastructure…
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

I think that it would either need to be limited to placing a ship literally in a port, or require fire control/ some sort of payment for the high alert, like extra goods. I don;t know, this sounds too tricky to implement, but a good idea.
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Ideas to new maps.

Where would Belgium be in the Pacific? Also, Pearl Harbor was of course based on surprise, so I'm not sure how great the map would be at recreating it, with the US having more than five battleships protecting Hawaii to the two battleships and 6 carriers.…
  • Patoche85350 -

Wrote a comment on Patoche85350’s wall.

Wall Comment
    La commande convoyage bateau est introuvable.
    Elle est présente dans les améliorations mais impossible de l'obtenir dans la liste des possibilités !
    Je suis en Amérique et un peu bloqué !!!!!