Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• locomondoo -

Liked OMalakas’s post in the thread Febuary 2019 sign up.

Like (Post)
    I agree with the rules. Sign up OMALAKAS
  • OMalakas -

Replied to the thread Febuary 2019 sign up.

• Lawrence Czl -

Replied to the thread Superior Armies getting utterly destroyer.

The greater your advantage ratio up to 20:1 also increases your average damage.
  • Maximilianvs -

Replied to the thread How to promote more participation in PL?.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Maximilianvs: “And you can't trust in anybody (with a few exceptions), because most players break NAPs. ” Heh... I wonder who gave that example...? ” The problem is not Naps braking (most of players broke Nap…
  • S Schmidt -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I am applying for the position of English Chat Moderator. I am 51 years old, with over 2 years game experience and also meet all the other requirements for the position. I like helping new players in the chats and most if not all the current and some…
  • T-3PO -

Posted the thread Treaty Feature.

Thread
    Hello! I have a suggestion that would change the way the trading system and the game as a whole would work. Treaties! Have you ever wanted to make a deal with a competitor or an ally? It's tough though. Say you've just been attacked and you're like "I'll
  • T-3PO -

Liked Peter Mat’s post in the thread Command times.

Like (Post)
    One problem I have noticed in playing on-line games is that the player who is on-line constantly will generally rip those of us who have to go to work. It became more evident to me today when I fired a rocket at a province my opponent was 20 minutes out…
  • T-3PO -

Replied to the thread Command times.

It would be annoying sure, but in the end would not only level the playing field but be more realistic. Plus it would add some complexity, make people more cautious knowing they can't just reverse course as soon as they see a stronger enemy army. It…
  • T-3PO -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Command times.

Like (Post)
    That is an interesting idea. It would minimize some of the micromanagement, which would of course annoy the players that micromanage. I am not sure I could handle watching my units get smashed because the countdown timer still had 1 second to go. :00008356:
  • T-3PO -

Replied to the thread Hot Winter Update.

Looks like a good update. Great job bytro!
  • T-3PO -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Hot Winter Update.

Like (Post)
    1548159092_news_images_11346.jpg Dear Generals, With this release we are bringing you some hot and new improvements which are much needed in this cold season! Now you are finally able to experience all of our convenient coalition features in team games…
  • haidang2014 -

Replied to the thread Febuary 2019 sign up.

I agree with the rules. Sign up Haidang2014
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Lost province names again.

There is a difference in how they work, depending on if you are in the original renderer or the enhanced webGL renderer. In the webGL enhanced graphics render the province labels button is in the settings menu. Note that they will only display when…
  • T-3PO -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Superior Armies getting utterly destroyer.

Like (Post)
    Yes, although it is a little more than that in the complex explanation.
  • VorlonFCW -

That is an interesting idea. It would minimize some of the micromanagement, which would of course annoy the players that micromanage. I am not sure I could handle watching my units get smashed because the countdown timer still had 1 second to go. :00008356:
  • CoralWar -

The 100% on-line player will always be able to manage this feature more precisely than a casual players.
  • VorlonFCW -

Yes, although it is a little more than that in the complex explanation.
  • T-3PO -

Replied to the thread Please reduce transport ships research effort.

• T-3PO -

• Peter Mat -

Posted the thread Command times.

Thread
    One problem I have noticed in playing on-line games is that the player who is on-line constantly will generally rip those of us who have to go to work. It became more evident to me today when I fired a rocket at a province my opponent was 20 minutes out…